for impenitence

3/18/2012 c1 63kingslayers
okay so i only just saw this but.

IT WAS SO PERFECT UGH I LOVE IT

okay so this was really quite gorgeous and i loved your astoria and your blaise because she was just beautiful and he was just so sexy like ohmyGOD at her WEDDING does he simply not understand decorum or WHATEVER HE ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF

and then Draco was perfect and 'right amount of snark' - yes. THIS. THIS IS MY BABY. HE IS SNARKY AND PERFECT AND ASTORIA WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON HIM UHHHHH though he's not exceedingly polite to you so whatever ;)

But seriously, it was written very beautifully, and I absolutely loved it. &hearts
11/30/2011 c1 174sydneysages
Roma, that was so,so,so cute, even though it was so wrong; i love how Blaise is this womaniser and he goes after Astoria on her wedding day.

It was so beautifully written and I love the emotion there, especially the last bit with Draco there. I really love the idea of this pairing, especially written as an affair, and you really rocked it out!

Vicky xx
11/30/2011 c1 97lowi
Oh my goodness, Roma. :33

This was so amazing I can't even, I loved it. Blaise in this, wow, you've written him brilliantly. The first line was just breathtaking, it told one so much about his character. Gorgeous set-up, really.

And, then we have the brackets, they were so wonderful. Simply wonderful.

Gosh, and the plot in this - a. m. a. z. i. n. g.

And I loved how it ended, truly.

Fantastic work!
11/6/2011 c1 52BlueEyes444
Omygosh,omygosh, omygosh! Roma this is so excellent! :D I loved it so much. Blaise was perfect and so was Draco and I could totally see this happening and just alsklaklskal. Fantastic!