for Spirited

1/20 c5 Elise Deschat
Actions speak louder than words...we have the words, but the actions?
5/13/2016 c1 DreamerCEC
This episode bugged me too! Danny being so belligerent and disrespectful felt so off! Impatient and complaining yes, but not like that! And then they don't really address it! But you fixed it! I LOVE your fixit fic! This is now head cannon for me! Mahalo!
6/5/2015 c5 Long Live BRUCAS
Good thing they did this. This was something they all needed. If not who knows what would of happened. They all need to stay focused and always be like a close knit family.
2/20/2015 c5 Guest
Soo good...even the second time around!
2/20/2012 c5 00000909000000
I loved this last chapter. I really enjoy how you write the team as a family. I am so glad they all talked it out. I wish this would happen on the show. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
2/20/2012 c5 36francis2
Wonderful ending. Thank you!
2/19/2012 c5 3crokettsgirl
I missed you and your writing, was good to see a chapter up. I enjoyed the swimming and the game of truth and getting it all out there. Sue
2/19/2012 c5 68Ginger S
Nice PAU!

Another well done story from you. Hope you have more! (especially more in Hawaii with those boys from that other fandom!)
2/18/2012 c5 jrallfan
YAY! You finished it! And so nicely too! I thoroughly enjoy your stories. Thank you again for sharing your story telling talent with us. Looking forward to the next one!
2/18/2012 c5 17darkorangecat
That was a wonderful ending. Nicely done.
2/18/2012 c5 darkorangecat
That was a wonderful ending. Nicely done.
2/18/2012 c5 20Kit Merlot
I'm glad Kono was able to explain to the guys how alone and scared she felt and good for them for telling her their own fears-a truly lovely ending :)
2/18/2012 c5 107Qweb
I thought you'd given up on this. Glad you didn't.
2/18/2012 c5 Lidil
Catharsis.

Ohana.

All is good.
2/13/2012 c4 1Purplehonor
I love your writings and stories. Please continue!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »