for The Gift

8/20/2015 c1 9SapphiRubyCrys
wow... sweet
1/18/2013 c1 13Gilded Cage Princess
this is great, I love these kinds of stories.
11/7/2011 c1 6CrispyBread
This was really deep! loved it! I don't like Kikyo but this was just awesome! it really showed another side of her that was believable. The idea of the kiss was a bit unique but i understood it and it was good! :)))
11/6/2011 c1 little25victor
No, no don't say it wasn't good, it is good . It is very nice to see something that has them responding to each other in a positive way, in sprite of the angst. Don't let the flamers get you down! Ignore them.
11/6/2011 c1 mep61
I'll start by saying that I adore Kikyo. I'd love to be her protege or at least live in her village. If I were in Japan I would probably go to a Shinto shine, throw a couple of big coins in the offering box and ask for her blessing/protection.

That said, I definitely don't hate Kagome. Kikyo and Kagome really are on different paths and although I like most of the stories about Kikyo that don't completely trash her, I think my favorite are those where she and Kagome come to understand how special they each are, both to Inuyasha and how they should be to each other. In the end Kagome may be the more powerful Miko, but Kikyo is the wiser.

I like how you let Kikyo communicate this to Kagome, even if it seems this is happening near the end of Kikyo's second life. Although you flagged this as having a bit of yuri, it was tastefully done enough that I won't have noticed it as such if you hadn't mentioned it.

Thanks.
11/6/2011 c1 21Black And White Kirara
I really enjoyed this - it's so nice to read a fanfiction where Kagome and Kikyou can have a conversation where neither them refer to the other as a "bitch" or "copy" or something like that. Not that all fanfics portray them in that light - just seems people either love or hate Kikyou or love or hate Kagome and never in between. Mostly... not all. I've always thought that the relationship between the two of them needed more closure in the series - what with their mutual feelings for InuYasha and the whole reincarnation idea. Bottom line, THIS is exactly what I would have loved to see! Thanks for writing such a nice little scene between the two of them. Kudos!