for goodtimenation

5/7/2013 c2 12Ranibow2malfoy
I'm so deadly in love with this story it's maddening. I really hope you update soon. Great work.
9/20/2012 c2 nessyschu
That was intense. I'm a bit late to read this, but I'm glad you're continuing it!
7/31/2012 c2 Rose
HOW DO YOU WRITE THEM SO PERFECTLY? HOW? WHAT IS YOUR BLACK MAGIC?

Um. In other words, I'm really glad you updated this. You have how Blaine and Jesse interact down perfectly (although that's not surprising, knowing your Jesse), and this is just really, really good.
7/30/2012 c2 Aledda
Yes, I'm so excited for an update. And I completely loved it!

I really enjoyed how Jesse felt like he was in control of the situation the entire time...but really Blaine was. It seems pretty definite to me that Blaine left a lasting mark on Jesse. However, the name bit is probably going to come back and bite him in the butt.

I hope you have some more ideas for this fic and that it wont be another 8 months before an update :p
2/22/2012 c1 canceledaccountadios
Oh sweet jesus Rae for the love of absolute god please continue this or finish this I don't even know but please

sweet j herbert christ above i can just IMAGINE Jesse eyefucking the shit out of Blaine up there and covered in sweat from the lights and dancing and mental preparation to fuck Blaine and holyshit just holy shit

please let blaine get him back

please

and thank you for this fic
11/14/2011 c1 6JD Bloom
Oh sweet lord, I need more of this story and soon, please!
11/12/2011 c1 nessyschu
Ooh I like this! Can't wait to see what happens next!
11/7/2011 c1 1DylanDahl
WOW that was hawt hawt hawt hawt like yummy yum yum. thank you for a great read even though my man was getting annoyed wanting my attention (Yes i'm guilty for ignoring my man to read this, it was very HAWT)
11/7/2011 c1 Forwoodx3
ohhhhh...myyyyy... that's all i can say at the moment...
11/6/2011 c1 5Orthographer
Kari wants Jesse to know that damn right, he has to be at her baby shower. Except she doesn't want kids, because her kids would be seriously messed up.

But anyways, I really like this fic. It's a fascinating premise.
11/6/2011 c1 Aledda
This is really awesome. As much as I love sweet and naive Blaine I completely adore it when he gets to be the seductive one too. And I can completely see Blaine turning the tables on Jesse. In fact, that's exactly what I want. Because Blaine and Jesse aren't a typical couple and I don't think Blaine would stand for sitting around and pinning after anyone. Even if his wooing plans go horribly he always does something. I don't know what you have planned with the making Jesse want Blaine part but if it's Blaine being innocent or Blaine being seductive I'm sure it will be awesome.

So, this was extremely hot. Jesse's blatant desire for Blaine was oddly sweet, in a Jesse St James kind of way.

Now I really can't wait to see what happens next. To find out if it's Jesse who Kurt wants to claw, exactly how Blaine got to be at that club and just everything about their characters.