FanFiction.Net
for Code Geass: Truth and Redemption

4/11/2020 c3 3Knight053
Great story, I actually wished it had more chapters!
5/17/2015 c3 20Angel-the-hedge
it seems pretty interesting and i'd like to see it become completed and such
6/15/2013 c3 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS BRILLIANT!
1/13/2013 c3 2earthvexing
Looks interesting :3
1/8/2013 c3 1DeathlyAngel
i like how you have tied it all in so well :)
1/8/2013 c2 DeathlyAngel
nice, well written and interesting :)
1/7/2013 c3 56Magery
*Waits eagerly for the next chapter*

I like the way you write - obviously there's room for improvement, as there is with everyone (except maybe cal reflector, but he doesn't count), but your foundation is solid. Very solid. Plus the story is interesting enough in itself, even if there are OCs in it, they don't seem to be dominating the story at all, rather just helping it along.

As well as that, with the italics thing in the first chapter, I thought you did that intentionally at first, because I liked the effect it gave.
8/16/2012 c3 28SnowTime
PLZ UPDATE THIS FANFIC! THIS IS SOOO INTERESTING!
8/15/2012 c3 SaviorAndDestroyer
Add me on to the list since I am unsure of how to do so myself. This is a violation of the First Amendment, since this is considered a 'freedom of speech' issue. It is the fault of the parents that they are not more observant of their children. Also, could have better categorized things for better awareness.
6/7/2012 c2 142Leonioit
Interesting... I like it.
6/7/2012 c2 Guest
Good!
6/5/2012 c3 13XT3100
Well that doesnt sound very food. Though as I don't write lemon stifles it doses sound annoying. Although I created a site a while back called Black Void, check it out as I allow lemon stories to be posted there. Anyways nice story u got here
5/16/2012 c2 Maelix
Very good tory can't wait to read the next chapter... please update soon...
2/23/2012 c2 6NamiNavigator
Two chapters? Come on bro! Please update this. I want to know how it ends.
11/16/2011 c2 4Redrosedragon18
great intro and 1st chapter! Can't wait for more :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »