FanFiction.Net
for Of Hair, Advice, and Dancing

8/29/2021 c1 Emily
Excellent
10/28/2014 c1 Hayleyschrock
I loved the point of view!
11/25/2012 c1 Guest
i like it. good.
10/29/2012 c1 47DobbyLovesSocks
I liked the plot of this; it was really sweet. However, Bill may have been a bit OOC. He's always the kind, relaxed one, you know? Other than that, it was really good.
9/23/2012 c1 F Maurice
Very good. Bill's advice to Ron is definitely what I'd expect from an older brother. :)
6/7/2012 c1 Minerva.mcgonagall247
I love this!
3/20/2012 c1 Samone
Nice I loved how IC Ron was ! Great job
3/9/2012 c1 RandomHufflepuff
This story was HILARIOUS! Unfourtunatly, I can't fall out of my bed from laughing, because for me it is almost eleven, and my family is asleep. My favorite part was the "BILL WEASLEY JUST HIT THE JACKPOT!" part. I had to shove my face in a pillow to keep from waking up the neighborhood from laughing so hard!
11/26/2011 c1 4hermywazlib
awwwwwwwwwwww that was really sweet. coz no one really pays much attention to bill and rons relationship, so that was awesome :)
11/26/2011 c1 1SoNotAnOrdinaryGirl
Too cute! Loved it, especially the brothers relationship that you reflected really well between Ron and Bill. Sometimes it irritates me to read stories that are the character thinking, because it either doesn't seem realistic or is just kinda dumb, but you managed it very well.
11/25/2011 c1 27DistrictThirteenTribute
i couldn't stop smiling. seriously. my cheeks are stuck. sooooo cute! love this
11/20/2011 c1 AliceRose
Such a cute story 3 it
11/12/2011 c1 6eternity4540
You say this is your first story?Awesome really! Loved it!

Look forward for your other updates.:)
11/11/2011 c1 moving on from this nonsense
That was really good! I can definitely picture Bill acting this way. (Except for the phrase "that is the most adorable couple ever; I'd use a different word there.)

I love your sense of humor here-especially the line "BILL WEASLEY JUST HIT THE JACKPOT." You know what that is? Win. Right there, it is WIN. The line about Molly and Bill's hair was also very true to the books and very classic.

Lovely fic! Favorited. :)
11/10/2011 c1 Jessica K Scea
oh so sweet, bill is such a good brother
27 Page 1 2 Next »