for When Anime's Collide

8/17 c24 Christy
That was amazing I loved that I read it in one day and i would totally be in for a sequal !
9/23/2019 c24 Juana Camacho
U should seriously consider making the sequel to this beautiful story it’s really awesome.
8/23/2019 c24 4Precurelover101
This chapter is great and it makes me cry. And can you make a theme song for this story? I suggest you should use the sailor moon opening from BISHOUJO SENSHI SAILOR MOON MUSIC COLLECTION.

And I'll give you a link:
/anime/sailormoon-music-collection/

And I love the Seto x Serana video you have made in youtube.
4/20/2019 c3 Christina
Awwwweeeew
4/19/2019 c1 Christina
I really love this story so much
7/18/2018 c24 Guest
My God Serena he is not a friend he is a murderer I would have forgotten the bastard the moment I found out about it
9/14/2017 c24 9GanymedeLullaby
Great story all around. It was actually better than I expected it to be. It brought back some great Sailor Moon memories for me. I think I like Yu-Gi-Oh a little bit more too. It was a great read.
9/14/2017 c23 GanymedeLullaby
Wow. Epic battle scene.
9/14/2017 c22 GanymedeLullaby
Sailor Moon is the absolute best! Vincent messed up big time. He's not actually going to defeat her. I want to see Seto do something amazing.
9/14/2017 c21 GanymedeLullaby
Finally Ahmose sees the error of his ways! Its a shame it ended this way for him. Seto lives! And Rei came to help. Will Serena live too?
9/14/2017 c20 GanymedeLullaby
This is pretty brilliant to be honest. The action is amazing, and its cool how Seto, Serena, and Rini are connected.
9/14/2017 c19 GanymedeLullaby
I love Serena. I really do, but that girl needs to get a clue. She's about to go through it again. Rini is just so cute. Kinda funny how its almost common for stuff like this to happen to Yugi and them and Serena's family.
9/14/2017 c18 GanymedeLullaby
Rini! Sorry, I've always had a soft spot for her too. She's so adorable. I'm so glad you included her. Of course, Seto would want zero to do with anything going on right now. He just doesn't believe in it until he accepts it.
9/14/2017 c17 GanymedeLullaby
I like Rei. I like how she and Serena interact. I'm not feeling Ahmose or his jealousy over Seto. Vincent is just making things worse all around. Serena should really listen to Rei and definitely shouldn't have told Ahmose.
9/14/2017 c16 GanymedeLullaby
Vincent and his scheming. Ahmose has no clue, does he? Its nice Seto and Serena are interacting more with one another.
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »