for Trial and Error

2/16 c10 32SoaringEagle11
I-I'm crying so much, but I love this story!
8/27/2016 c10 Guest
I know I'm about 3 years late and you probably won't read this but just in case you do. Amazing story! Can't wait to check out some of your other works!
1/5/2014 c10 11nooni19
Great ending!
1/5/2014 c6 nooni19
I liked the use of 'limbo' in this chapter
1/5/2014 c3 nooni19
Aw no, evil cliff hanger
1/5/2014 c1 nooni19
Aw no no no
8/26/2013 c10 13GottaLoveCM
this fan fiction is totally awesome, you have give me so many cool ideas for my new story that i am currently working on. i couldn't stop crying. you are very talented.
1/30/2013 c10 21ByWillowy
I loved the sweetness of this story, and that of course Spence and JJ ended up together as they always should! The one thing I will say is that I wasn't really buying Hotch so much here. It didn't feel like him to me.

Still, I loved the ending, especially. Nice job! And I'll have you know I've recommended your stories to a fellow tumblr who asked for some fic recs.

Cheers, and keep writing! :)
1/13/2013 c10 19TheMysteriousGeek2345
So happy that JJ and Reid got together! :) and the ending was cute.
1/3/2013 c10 tannerose5
A great little story. It was easy to read and easy to follow. Sometimes stories are so complicated, you just stop reading. Anyway, great job.
1/3/2013 c8 tannerose5
I bet Lewis is a match. I haven't reviewed because I've been reading. The story is an easy read, and I didn't want to stop, so. . . . .
1/3/2013 c9 20dino-dog83
I loved this story and the ending though I feel as though you jumped over quiet a bit of the story b/w chapters 9 and 10.

Good work still. Just wish the ending wasn't so rushed.
1/3/2013 c10 7Gyalx81
i LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE ENDING WITH LEWIS I CRIED !
12/29/2012 c9 Gyalx81
Oh mygod oh my go oh my god plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplz update soon this story is so bloody amazing!
4/28/2012 c9 24IwKa