for Underwater

11/14/2019 c1 22she.a.punk
Ha! That was great! Just a wee bit of H/C and Harvey being a badass but also protecting what was his. i.e. - Mike.

I also loved that Mike went in search of Donna for help, she's the one I'd go looking to too.

Punk
7/30/2014 c1 1katesari
Hahahaha funny man that harvey! Enjoyed this! Bye
6/2/2014 c1 wotumba1
of course he cares!
2/17/2014 c1 Guest
That was fantastic!
8/2/2013 c1 5hedtia
"Ans you care"! Loved it! :)
6/29/2012 c1 4NCISMcAbbyISthebest
Aw this was so cute! Of course, Harvey cares about the little puppy, even if he acts like he's a douche.
4/5/2012 c1 Yllek
That was fun. You do their voices really well!
1/4/2012 c1 15VooDoo Doll13
Oh man... When Donna took off to "find some" I thought for sure she would be coming back with a tampon or pad to use to soak up the blood... I was giggling so hard thinking of the embarassment about to be bestowed on on young Mike and the resulting banter between Mike, Donna, & Harvey because of it. ;p

Totally cute story though!
12/3/2011 c1 Goddess-of-Genius
Yes, Donna, Harvey does care. This was a good fic, but I expected water and Mike almost drowning. But, it was still an awesome story!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
11/9/2011 c1 Jonesyfu
Aw, sweet! Very nice. I feel like the banter can be a little hard to pin down exactly sometimes, but no worries! This hit the spot for me- I was in the mood for some good sick!Mike and wittily dry-but-caring!Harvey&Donna and got some Mike!whump in there to boot! Thx! :)
11/9/2011 c1 00000909000000
I loved how Harvey got his revenge! Poor Mike he does have the dumbest bad luck. Good story.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
11/9/2011 c1 55Phoenix on cloud nine
I love Mike!Whump :D And this was done very skillfully - if I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you ;) I really loved this; thansk for sharing it :)
11/8/2011 c1 10kalyvene
Awwww how sweet. :)
11/8/2011 c1 Miss MaryAnn
Harvey, who doesn't care, cares. Cute.
11/8/2011 c1 26Stroma