for The Lost Princess

11/12/2006 c1 7Feyla
Wonderful short piece! Great writing and I love Stef and Vanyel. And you named her companion Sirius! Don't know if that was influenced by anything in particular, but I hapen to love that name because of Sirius Black.
7/22/2006 c1 Jo
funny sticks to the books and is romantic. cool.
6/13/2006 c1 4Rose Angel
Um, the silver in Vanyel's hair was not something he was born with, it was the result of magical bleaching, and Vanyel is well aware that adepts apear in his bloodline, the vrondi have nothing to do with what gifts you are born with, he would not expect them to keep it from happening. Vrondi simply watch those who use magic, and are the main players in the truth spell.
8/29/2005 c1 21JJ CJ
Kyah! I loved that! ::laughs:: That was absolutley vundarbarr, Chika! ::has nick-named you chika, because s/he can:: I'm off to attck your author page, so! ::salutes:: keep up the good work!

-J
3/31/2005 c1 accalia seaflame shadowwind
grate story! I realy like it
11/20/2004 c1 3Kyjin
Great story. I'd love to see it continued. ^^ Vanyel and Stef are always kawaii! Thank you again for you review on my story!
8/17/2004 c1 5Koryu's Advocate
Heyla I have a request of all Mercedes Lackey fans. Would you check out his website and pass it on if you think it's good: groups.msn.com/thepalacegrounds
5/27/2004 c1 2wizard116
haha. this is a very good story. good job.
8/10/2002 c1 2Dumbledore's Heir
Is that the end of the story or is there more? Because it would be good to see what happens to the little princess!
8/5/2002 c1 Grey Mitten
lol...are you going to continue this?
6/1/2002 c1 faeriesinger
Cute and fun. Things the best stories are made of.
5/4/2002 c1 3Jocelyn Magus
I like it...but she took that just a tad too well, didn't she? I know when I was 10 years old I was scared of ghosts...
5/1/2002 c1 10Herald Mistylenna
This is a really great story and easy to read.