for Tribal Guardians

5/25/2019 c4 DPDbookworm
I'm really enjoying this story. TM7 is a series I was only recently reminded of, and I think this ATF AU works wonderfully ... even more so, being combined with The Sentinel!
5/25/2017 c2 Guest
Darn good chapter.
3/2/2016 c4 15Saissa
Great story! Great series. Off to read the rest of the series!
1/29/2015 c2 Marvelmyra
The Constitution set this country up as a Constitutional Republic ! NOT a Democracy.! That is why we have the House of Representatives and The Senate. It is the first of a 3 part system to keep a balanced Government. This is to prevent what the Founders called the possible "Tyrany of the Majority" Just fyi. The current seperatists who follow the ideals of the Constitution form groups in order to preserve Constitutional Laws ! Not to circumvent them. This is well illistrated by their willingness to allow the ATF guys to enter and run the rescue operation within their compound. Excellent portrayal of group dynamics !
5/24/2013 c4 LinBates
Perfect once again
1/25/2013 c4 Mary Craig
Thank you for writing and posting the story; a good read and thoroughly enjoyable.
I'm about to go and find the rest of the series.
I hope writing is still fun for you, and at least as much pleasure as you give your readers.
Kind regards,
Mary
8/6/2012 c4 8LoMaRiBa
Good finish! I've really enjoyed following this series and look forward to reading "A Good Guide!"
6/6/2012 c4 18Tharin
I like how you worked out the different sentinal/guide dynamic between Chris and Vin, in contrast to Jim and Blair. I've also come to like the building relationship between Chris and Blair very much. I've read a story where Josiah was Blair's father once, but the idea with Chris is very interesting, and you make it work very well.
3/26/2012 c3 13Unseen Watcher
Wonderful. Here's to the family you have and the one you make. A great crisis situation averted. Their coworkers won't be thrilled, but not surprised in the least. Some people attract trouble. Guides seem to be in the thick of it.
3/25/2012 c1 Unseen Watcher
Jim's going to freak. Heh. Thank you so much for continuing this series. I decided to wait it out for a while and come back with a bit of hope. Thank you for being one of the rare writers to keep on. Great story.
2/6/2012 c4 joniskpelare
Nice story.
1/26/2012 c4 Marian
Have just finished reading all 4 chapters in one go. Really enjoyed it and hope there's more to come.
1/24/2012 c4 21Duchess67
I love the fact that Chris WANTS to talk with Blair about Sentinels and I even get the impression that he would be that interested without Vin being one and him being said Sentinel's Guide. Too cute!

It is also adorable to me that Naomi had Blair's work bound into a beautiful book too. *sniffle* I hope she wises up eventually and comes around.

LOVED angry, glaring Blair! LOL That was GREAT! *still chuckling* Blair going for a hug when he got outside was too cute too. I see the guys as best friends and brothers, so no qualms about the physical touch. Besides, Blair needed a hug right then. *g*

The long awaited story #4 is here and done and WELL worth the wait! *two thumbs up* I'm just kicking myself for not realizing sooner that you'd been posting it and READING it quicker! *rueful laugh* Please tell me you'll do more someday? *hopeful look* I'm not adverse to the guys all getting paired off with female characters and married, having children even. *hopeful look*
1/24/2012 c3 Duchess67
Okay, you scared me to death, letting Blair have a shotgun shoved into his face. *breathing a ragged sigh of relief over here*

*chuckle* I just imagine Jim's reaction to Blair's plan too.
1/24/2012 c2 Duchess67
Miles was CREEPY! *shudder*

Vin is now online? Wow...
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »