for The Singer's Cross

10/20/2021 c5 Guest
U can't leave it there PLZZZ
5/18/2014 c5 16Kaija115
I know that its been years since you've updated but I would love to see more of this.
5/3/2014 c4 1SpooKyCovfefe
I think that you should write more even though you pretty much abandoned the story. I think that what you have here is golden just doin' what you do and update soon.

-Shadow from the GhostAvatar group
10/9/2013 c5 SpooKyCovfefe
Yo keep goin'. It's been precisely one year and a day that you haven't updated and I'm likein' the direction its goin'. keep doin' what you do and update soon.

-Shadow from the GhostAvatar group
10/30/2012 c5 2fischgrl
D ohhh snapp! cant wait till the next chapter
10/8/2012 c5 3Maudlin Blase
Oh wow, umm, that was, "forward" for sure xD.
Glad to see you're back!
Btw, I always wondered how vampires have sex. They dont have blood so how can males have erections, therefore have sexual relations? I remember reading Stephanie Meyer's excuse, it was ridiculous, something about a substance their venom has being a type of blood replacement...
I can imagine Alex teasing Gregory into thinking they're about to get freaky, then laugh at him for being such a guy. xD
Update soon! Promise!
1/1/2012 c4 HelloBrooklyn
Update this asap! This is the only fic ive found of Gregory and an OC that is a vampire too and I am very interested! So pleaseeee update this3
12/31/2011 c4 Secrettheshadow
Awkward! How much did he hear? This story is off to a great start. Please update soon.
12/9/2011 c4 Maudlin Blase
T.T I've been waiting for an update for about a month. I really like i so far, are you gonna update soon cause im really starting to feel like a stalker, spamming you... Anyway I hope you continue. TC.
11/25/2011 c1 diana
Please... its been more than a week. its a really good story, plus, it looked like we were finally getting somewhere. please dont quit on this fic.
11/14/2011 c4 diana
eeeeeeeeppp next, next, next! PLEASE? ^-^
11/13/2011 c1 2Fanfictionwriter28
Hey! Great story! I love the story line and I think this will be an amazing story! Great job!
11/11/2011 c2 No name
Please update soon this is interesting.
11/11/2011 c1 No name
This is an interesting start to a story dealing with Gregory.
11/9/2011 c1 music1uv3r279
Eeeekk it sounds awesome! please write it, and update soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »