for Duplicity

3/18/2019 c1 Diane
WOW! JUST WOW! I was sure that someone would wake up and it would all be a dream. I love all your stories. You should consider writing again.
2/25/2016 c16 9dianakotori
Woah, what a journey, i read the 16 episodes in like a couple of hours, it was terrifying, exciting, sad, all at the same time, excellent, excellent writing, and I love the open ending, will have to investigate further in your fics to see if I can find a sequel, this was too good!

Congratulations!
1/24/2016 c16 30WinchesterNimrod
My God. This was like watching two Criminal Mind episodes in my head!
5/1/2015 c16 Renee
Wonderful! This was the best story I've ever read on Criminal Minds fanfiction. I love your fics! Psychosis, Schizophrenic breaks, Tricked again and Duplicity! I love fics where Reid goes crazy and dies! I mean that in a good way... But there aren't any well written fanfics in the fandom such as that. Your fics deserve more reviews than this. I am currently reading Head Trip. :-)

Keep writing these wonderful stories!
4/18/2015 c16 ConsultingPsychopath
HOLY HELL THAT WAS INCREDIBLE LIKE OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have now read all of your stories...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty please write more :D
1/18/2015 c16 47Lora-san
Oh, man, this is a very rough story. But ... fucking good! Falling like flies! xD I love the stories, because ... well, because little different. I love the crazy Spencer! :3 Thank you :))

(Sorry, english is not my strong point... _") :D
3/11/2014 c16 Leonora Lai
Actually I'm quite confused why Reid started the killings...and I don't understand which building Hotch headed to. Anyway it's the most amazing Reid-related story ever!
8/10/2013 c16 34Alitote
... _ wow... Good job... I'm kinda shocked at the moment so sorry for a not as great review... just... dang...
3/14/2013 c16 10AlienTourist
I would like to know what happened! I mean, I can very imagine what happened, but there are many scenarios (too many) and I would very much like to know how it ended in your head, assuming you had a definitive ending.

Thank you so much for writing this! It freaked me out so much. I really liked it!
2/19/2013 c16 2HarlesAugust
1/8/2013 c16 3White Light White Heat
You really weren't kidding when you said there would be a character death. Wonderful story. I love the ending! Especially the moment just before Hotch's shoots. I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of follow up.
11/5/2012 c16 19Destiel101
Wow, that struck me deep. That was the worst story ever. I loved it! You're awesome and evil at the same time. Wow.
10/26/2012 c14 4aku no tensai
I thought it'd blow up.
Well...my idea of sticking together wasn't very good was it?
Now only Hotch is left...!
10/26/2012 c13 aku no tensai
Yay Morgan wasn't next!
I wonder how they'll catch Reid exactly? He's very dangerous. But, as I've said, if they all go together...?
I'm so happy you wrote this story!
10/25/2012 c12 aku no tensai
You think that they'd learn to stay in just one big clump by now, wouldn't you? If they're all together, there's a better chance that Spence won't attack them

Ah well, Morgan's next ;_; (crying)
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »