for Titles

2/28/2018 c6 Turkay95
Other then maybe the last paragraph I think your little dabble fits the tile to Jades character.
3/25/2016 c10 50DAve and Bob
Yeah, I remember reading this a while back but never getting the chance to review. So thanks for writing this.
1/21/2016 c10 17Shinigami Miroku
It occurred to me that I never reviewed this when I first read it, and for that I apologize. I really enjoy this idea, telling the story through the character titles, and the way you're spot-on with the characters, even Natalia, really helped make this an easy choice to follow. If you ever manage to get around to it, please continue. I know from personal experience how difficult it can be to find time (I'm still trying to find time to continue one of my own fics) but I believe in you. :-)
12/12/2014 c9 Slulldom
I can't wait for the future titles (if you continue) because chances are that I never heard of them. :)
11/6/2012 c9 Presea
you really write the how the characters would seem to think! great work!
9/19/2012 c9 13selenia-sopheria
This is a REALLY intriguing story idea. Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to more chapters! And yes, Luke does have too many titles compared to everyone else...
9/12/2012 c9 25KsandraMallan
Oh you're not out of the woods yet xD Luke gets another one, then it's Jade's "Father of Fomicry", and then Guy's "Best Friend", as I recall.

Natalia's first one is just "Kimlascan Princess" as I recall (and I wouldn't suggest doing her more complicated titles). Here's an idea- write her thought process as she's sneaking into the abandoned factory and waiting for the gang. Could be interesting :)

Also, I suggest you do all the "Abyss (color)" titles in one longer chapter. Easier that way, and more comedic 'cause you get to play with everyone's reactions to each other.

Will you be doing the spa titles? Please say yes xD
9/9/2012 c8 KsandraMallan
Naw, no Guy/Luke. Just a loyal friend. :3 I don't really get that pairing, since Guy is shown to be most definitely straight (despite the gynophobia). I forget whose is next...
9/7/2012 c7 KsandraMallan
Luke being scared but still deciding to fight was one of the [few] things that endeared him to me at first. You've got the douchebag-Luke tone just right, it's hard to write in that spoiled a tone of voice, haha. Just a little thing, your fourth paragraph- should be "he couldn't take", not "couldn't takes". :)
9/6/2012 c7 Arktemis
And thus Luke started swimming in a certain river in Egypt.
9/6/2012 c6 2MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer
I really like this. You're doing a really good job. You portray each character accurately and I actually really like the Jade title chapters. That statement might be a bit biased seeing as I love Jade (although I bet a lot of people do) and I constantly (well, maybe not constantly, but often) think about how he really feels when people blurt out, "Necromancer? You're Jade the Necromancer?!" Good job and I hope to read your later chapters soon.

MewSayuri
9/5/2012 c6 Yue Asuka
This is interesting x3 cant wait to read the other title. i wonder if god general title would be included since i found their title also interesting x3
9/5/2012 c6 Arktemis
Jade's titles are hard because he finds you struggling very amusing.
9/5/2012 c6 25KsandraMallan
I can see Jade trolling people by playing up all the "freaky necromancer" stereotypes like "oh yes, I'm going home to dissect dead bodies and do unholy things to them" when he really goes home and settles down with a glass of wine and a book. XD I do love Jade.

The last sentence made me go /3 a little. Even if he lacks empathy, everyone needs friends...
9/5/2012 c5 KsandraMallan
... Now I'm interested to see how you work in Monster Collector for Tear. XD That one was a right pain to get (thanks Abyss Replica Lab) but worth it in the end.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »