for Cookie Store

8/22/2015 c1 icecatfire
*came here after reading sad fics about watari and L's death and Lawliet grieving* thank you for this. i loved it. it made me all tingly and happy. :D
7/10/2015 c1 16pokemaster101
Well Watari kept that promise. XDDD

L's so cuuuuuuuuute~ n-n

I think L was eight when he went to Wammy's House with Watari. I could be wrong, though.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
3/25/2013 c1 Guest
Squeee! Kawaii! Awww, little L :3
1/14/2013 c1 BlackRoseDragonCK
Awwww, this is so sweet :D! I was squeeing from cuteness the entire time. I love it, awesome work :)!
7/19/2012 c1 Guest
I thought this story was adorable. Very sweet and I didn't think anyone was OOC. Well done!

Take care. : )

-KnotofRibbon
6/11/2012 c1 5supposedalienpsycho
Aww, a little L and a worried Watari. Very cute.
5/4/2012 c1 A fan
Awww so cute, I love this story
1/29/2012 c1 1Randomstuff4all
That was so sweet. :)

I loved it~ ^^
1/6/2012 c1 6DrPepper4Ever
That was so cute! I find that so many fluffy Death Note fics are WAY OOC but this was fantastic! I liked that you made L so excitable over treats and stuff. I think what you did was excellent because we never really saw L as a child so there IS room to imagine what he would've been like at the you g age of seven.

As for Watari, the line that got me was when you were explaining why they were at the mall and Watari thought the kids he was buying for had been too GOOD to be denied what they wanted. That was probably one of my favorite lines :)

All in all, great work. I look forward to reading your other stuff! :D
12/2/2011 c1 Alma Uzma
Aww! That was so cute!
11/17/2011 c1 Jade
DAWWWWW THAT IS SOOOOO KAWAII! KYAA! :3
11/11/2011 c1 11CrazyClumsyCoco15
oh my God, i love it :3 my laptop almost exploded from all the cuteness! and don't worry, they weren't OOC, i can totally imagine that happening, coz L used to be a child and i'm sure he acted like one. great job :)
11/11/2011 c1 Seqka711
awwww. so cute.
11/11/2011 c1 NorwegianSpiritNinja
I nearly died of cuteness just now. I can totally imagine little L running off to find cookies! So adorable!
11/11/2011 c1 80Ratt9
Awwww, that's rather adorable. I want to cuddle him now. .o.
17 Page 1 2 Next »