for Let Me Stay

6/8/2016 c1 1bria0889
It's 4am and I have to leave for work in 2 hours, but I couldn't stop reading. You have a gift with words and story telling. Please, please, please don't stop until this story is complete.
6/28/2015 c48 tommyjude21
Wow! That was incredible! I absolutely loved that! Thank you so much for sharing! It was heart wrenching and beautiful and perfect! Absolutely amazing!
7/8/2013 c3 radiate689
: )
7/8/2013 c2 radiate689
yay
7/8/2013 c1 radiate689
good start
1/2/2013 c48 Leenababy
Such a well written story. best I have read. so heartfelt and touching. Definitely one of my favs!
9/16/2012 c48 Leibeezer
I loved it!
2/19/2012 c38 jommyforever
amazing story !
2/6/2012 c48 2entropy20
Amazing story! You are a wonderful writer, i had so much fun reading this, i couldnt stop. My son is going to wake up in a few hours but i just had to finish this. Beautiful!
1/27/2012 c1 aThousandYearsWaiting
Surprised there's not more comments...? Loved the story it's definitely a favorite of mine. There was never a dull moment and you kept me entertained the entire time! I didn't skip not one word, paragraph or chapter(which is usually hard for me not to do) AMAZE!
1/27/2012 c1 aThousandYearsWaiting
1/23/2012 c48 1Everleigh Rayne
I really, really enjoyed reading this. Loved it.
1/4/2012 c48 PurpleDancinFairy
I just want to say thanks. You are a wonderful writer, and I could not stop reading this once I started.
12/27/2011 c48 rtjrn
Such a great story! I loved the way you portrayed the toll their relationship took while taking care of his mom and how affected they we're by their other relationships. But I also really loved how self-aware Jude became as she grew in that time. Both their maturation felt unforced and their independent struggles to get there was so well-written.
12/5/2011 c48 kbb1001
This was wonderful! I couldn't stop reading it. Hope to read more of your Jude and Tommy stories.
17 Page 1 2 Next »