for Oneshot?: Male Veela

4/15/2020 c1 katepanis1389
Please update
2/13/2018 c1 Nox
It was just getting good
6/12/2016 c1 Icyo
please update!
10/1/2015 c1 Western-Otaku
That's a good plot bunny... would be a good idea if someone turned this into an actual fic/series :)
8/8/2015 c1 7Lupinica friggasdoiter
Oh yeah I'd like it as a series or multi chap story. It's intriguing.
8/20/2013 c1 2SliverShadow904
Make a series please I want to see what happenes
8/12/2013 c1 5QueenLeo1994
Turn it into a series I love it
6/13/2013 c1 Guest
can you update please
6/6/2013 c1 1Stanislas Cordova
How is this one shot if their isn't a clear ending and the plot line hasn't been completed and the problem yet to be solved? Also this is fan fiction Adam, you gotta finish those saucy sex scenes! xD
11/3/2012 c1 Eve
turn it into a series,i hope, i like the beginning.
8/26/2012 c1 5Blosiom
i think you should tern it into a serise from where you left off or at least add another chapter with the answer. this is a good story. Blosiom
7/10/2012 c1 TheQueen'sAttack
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
YOU SHOULD KEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP .
You TTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
6/19/2012 c1 1Toby860
Personally you should start from here but have flashbacks of him doing veela things.
1/4/2012 c1 3WhiteElfElder
This would make an interesting story. The only problem I have with it is that a Veela turns from human to bird-like form when angered or enpassioned; not from a male to a female. This looks to be more like a sort of animagus transformation...though gender switching is different.
11/27/2011 c1 Hpfan
I like this version too, they're both good! And I think you should turn it into a series, but start from the 4th year like you've already done. Maybe do a couple of flash backs to the past if you need to, but I for one would much rather read it from this point onwards. Hope you update soon!
28 Page 1 2 Next »