for Airplanes

7/19/2015 c9 WildChild13
Gotta say, Airplanes is the perfect title for this. Just sayin. I liked this! Time to check out your other stories! Imagination, AWAY!
1/7/2015 c9 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Lovely story.
10/14/2014 c9 Fives32
D'aww need sequel. Make it a birdflash.
9/1/2014 c1 empty to be deleted
I Like how the story starts cuz all wally abuse fics are from his pov alllll the time and this is a bunch more refreshing. Some variety is always good for ur healthy diet of speedster:)
5/17/2014 c9 1BowStringPrincess
i loved how wally automatically called barry dad. it was sooooooo sweet!
2/8/2014 c9 x
wonderful! :)
12/29/2013 c9 14Obsessivebookdiva
Love Roy! He's like hug me and I'll punch you! That's totally something I'd say! Ah the humor!
7/23/2013 c9 Luzith
love it!
8/25/2012 c1 Cookie-the-Rookie
Hee hee hee. I love these types of stories!

Everything is realistic, but wouldn't someone call Wally out on his lie about being with Barry?
Wally seems a bit ooc, but I suppose he wouldn't be smiling after being beat up by his father.
It looks like Robin is the only one who cares. He acts paniced while the rest of them just sit there.
I don't mean to seem like a flamer!
8/24/2012 c9 10Jazbez
Just finished the story, and I have to say it was wonderful. Excellent emotions. Well done.
6/27/2012 c9 7The Songbird Still Sings
Awsome story dude. i love it. C:
5/30/2012 c9 10StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone
LOVE the ending, just perfect :D

you really did make my bad day just a bit better, thanks :D
5/30/2012 c8 StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone
:D

i think you just made me the happiest person on the planet, i honestly thought that barry had blown him off...but NO. omg you seriously do not know how happy you made me just...ahhh i dont even have words :D
3/14/2012 c2 Elizabeth Tindall
Good idea for a story and huge kudos for writing something this long (seriously it's amazing) but there were many spelling errors. For example you have "batting" when I think you mean beating, and you use the word "subscribe" when sign is more appropriate. Good story but getting a beta or someone-else to look over your work would really improve things!
3/11/2012 c9 3DayDreaming0f y0u
Aw, what a nice, sweet and short epilogue. Great job on this fic. I can't wait to read more from you. You did a wonderful job with this. I loved reading it. Poor Billy, but it's okay cause Wally returned the favor. It's all good.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »