for Ash's Transition

7/16/2017 c11 8Talarc
Hello there. This chapter currents violates the following section of the FFN rules and guidelines:

'The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters.'

It's better to put an update like this at the end of your most recently uploaded chapter, or on your profile.

Hope this helps.

Talarc
7/16/2017 c8 16LoreilDarksky00
I... don't think you understand how transitions between genders work O.o Or being in a coma... from personal experience I can tell you than even a week in a coma will require at least a week and a half of recovery to start walking normally again. XD That's pretty common fanfic misinformation, though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

So we're seeing more of Gary, then? He's as arrogant as ever XD I hope Ashley takes him down with ease.
7/16/2017 c6 LoreilDarksky00
I noticed you switched between present and past tense several times; you might find a beta reader helpful. I have trouble with that too. XD Also, I don't know if you keep having the previous chapter inserted in the current on purpose? It's a little annoying for the reader to have to scroll past what they've already seen.

Still, you've kept a good pace going. I do like how you write Ashley and Gary's interactions.
7/16/2017 c1 LoreilDarksky00
Neat idea, the only thing that seems off to me is how you write Ashley to be very formal. Just because she's trans, doesn't really mean her personality should change so dramatically. It also seems a little rushed, but overall a good idea and flows pretty well.
3/26/2017 c10 Pikachu x2
dude ur fanfiction is amazing and id love to read it more if your would add episode eleven. you came up with the best story ever with ash becoming ashly its just finominal.
3/7/2017 c10 8multyfangirl21
You said it's would be coming to a fanfiction near us soon , and you updated a good while ago. So will it be coming out during the summer?
Also is Gary being such a jerk because his friend became a cute girl and he's having to sort out his feelings?
Will there be Pallet shipping later on?
I'll be waiting for your next chapter.
3/7/2017 c7 multyfangirl21
Well this is certainly different.
3/7/2017 c6 multyfangirl21
Um , why is most of the previous chapter taking up most of the next chapter?
3/7/2017 c3 multyfangirl21
This seems thin and faster paced than what would be the best... OK, I describe things a bit like Cilen.
12/18/2016 c10 Inquisition
Please add more this story is awesome. And if you want a suggestion on what ashley's next pokemon should be . She should catch a gengar and name it garra
10/1/2015 c10 Wartooth
Awesome story please keep writing
6/23/2015 c10 animal
What are you doing update
6/23/2015 c10 animal
This is one of the best stories I read and update as fast as you can
4/11/2015 c1 Psychiatrist
Schizophrenia, calling it now.
3/17/2015 c10 6Gardevoir687
Why did you stop writing this? It's not half-bad.
89 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »