for The Trials Shall Come Forth

9/30 c22 197Daisyangel
Over the last couple of weeks I've read this entire series. Loving it so far. Please update soon!
2/15 c22 lissrac
very interesting story!
7/11/2015 c14 1Taithleach
Wonderful and very well written. Am not one who gets completely engrossed in a story, but these 3 stories or should I say novellas have had me on the edge of my seat from the start to the end of this chapter. As a fellow fan fiction writer I implore you to continue the story,, otherwise my dreams might go a bit haywire. LOL In all seriousness, if you do find yourself with the muse to finish this story, I will be grateful, as I am sure others will be too.
3/6/2013 c9 Guest
I had a lot to catch up on, and it was well worth it. What a twist with Dave and Carter. Can't wait to see how that pans out. Great story!
8/5/2012 c6 lastinglight
so curious about the relationship between Dave and Carter's family...would Dave save Carter successfully?
4/7/2012 c4 14Jadeblueafterglow17
Write more about Carter...I am more interested in what hapens to him. Good story. Just waiting for you to finish so I can read the whole thing.
2/13/2012 c3 flcomputergeek
This is an excellent story so far. I have a sneaking suspicion that Elton is feigning illness and will find some way to attack the people in the ER. Also, can't wait to find out what happens to Lucas. Looking forward to reading upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!
12/19/2011 c1 mcv1995
I can't wait to read more. I just finished reading the first three stories and can't wait to continue with this one.
11/21/2011 c1 flcomputergeek
This is the start of another great story! When I saw the name "Victor Clemente", I figured he might be connected with Elton. Anxiously awaiting future chapters to find out what happens next.
11/13/2011 c1 19livin it loud and proud
This is really good so far. I hope you keep going. I really want to hear more about Carter.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service