for The Trials Shall Come Forth

1/13 c23 bchilde
Excellent new chapter, thank you. I had to go back and read 21 and 22 to refresh my memory. This is a really long story with a lot of detail and thought put in, I wanted to be sure I was current.

Great job with this. It's nice to see Peter coming around. I do hope Amy's issues don't turn into something fatal. She's been through enough, IMO. Same for Dave, life's been kicking him in the ball sack long enough. Dude deserves a break to be happy with his fiancee.

Those are my overall thoughts on the characters, and should have zero influence on your story.

Thank you for continuing to write this incredible saga!
12/4/2021 c22 24tomfeltonlover1991
Love this! Hope you get to update again soon.
8/29/2021 c22 bchilde
I know, too many reviews. This story, saga really, is fantastic! I thought the ER fan fic had stopped. I'm looking forward to your next chapters.
8/29/2021 c13 bchilde
Loving this!
8/27/2021 c1 Guest
Haven't even started this sequel yet. I'm writing to say I am excited as hell you've continued your ER series. Thank you!
8/28/2021 c7 bchilde
Loving this entire series of stories!
9/30/2020 c22 199Daisyangel
Over the last couple of weeks I've read this entire series. Loving it so far. Please update soon!
2/15/2020 c22 lissrac
very interesting story!
7/11/2015 c14 1Taithleach
Wonderful and very well written. Am not one who gets completely engrossed in a story, but these 3 stories or should I say novellas have had me on the edge of my seat from the start to the end of this chapter. As a fellow fan fiction writer I implore you to continue the story,, otherwise my dreams might go a bit haywire. LOL In all seriousness, if you do find yourself with the muse to finish this story, I will be grateful, as I am sure others will be too.
3/6/2013 c9 Guest
I had a lot to catch up on, and it was well worth it. What a twist with Dave and Carter. Can't wait to see how that pans out. Great story!
8/5/2012 c6 lastinglight
so curious about the relationship between Dave and Carter's family...would Dave save Carter successfully?
4/7/2012 c4 14Jadeblueafterglow17
Write more about Carter...I am more interested in what hapens to him. Good story. Just waiting for you to finish so I can read the whole thing.
2/13/2012 c3 flcomputergeek
This is an excellent story so far. I have a sneaking suspicion that Elton is feigning illness and will find some way to attack the people in the ER. Also, can't wait to find out what happens to Lucas. Looking forward to reading upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!
12/19/2011 c1 mcv1995
I can't wait to read more. I just finished reading the first three stories and can't wait to continue with this one.
11/21/2011 c1 flcomputergeek
This is the start of another great story! When I saw the name "Victor Clemente", I figured he might be connected with Elton. Anxiously awaiting future chapters to find out what happens next.
16 Page 1 2 Next »