for My Stubborn and Weird Life

12/16/2014 c4 1Lover of Emotions
the story is good. update soon please.
8/17/2014 c3 1geetac
I like the chapters
8/17/2014 c3 2sad sabrin
Am I correct in thinking that Mr grey is sirius?
2/25/2014 c3 devils-momma
Great start to this story. I am looking forward to reading more. Keep smiling!
12/20/2013 c3 1Lover of Emotions
that is really good. update soon please.
12/5/2013 c3 FireFox Vixen
I can't wait to read the next chapter!:D
12/4/2013 c3 Amarei Soloni
this story is adorable... well except for mike... I don't know why... but I LIKE that you made him a sadistic bastard instead of a close friend. it really changes the pace from what I've been reading all over this category! I don't really like Mike all that much. I believe him to be incredibly shallow, he made friends with bella, probably because she was a new face, but didn't give jessica the girl who actually liked him the time of day... so yeah AWESOME story! I hope to see more of this!
11/28/2013 c3 emoprincess3587
This story rocks so far, can't wait for more :) and I hope mike gets viciously attacked and dies a slow and painful death!
11/19/2013 c3 Elfin69
Thank you so much for not abandoning this one. It is a terrific story and I am glad that Harry is going to have a chance to be happy. will everyone remember what happened with Harry and the end of the day or will they have been obliviated by the accidental magical squad in America? Is Alexander actually Sirius or is he someone else that was in Harry's life before? Thankfully Harry is emancipated now and considered an adult. Will they press charges against Mike Newton now?
11/19/2013 c3 11SailorJupiter001
plz plz plz update soon.
11/19/2013 c3 belle hawk
Since the first time I read this something kept bugging me. How come Mike knows what happened in another country to a person he has never met? It is weird and disturbing. Honestly it leaves the image of a person who is too lazy to come up with an angst plot and don't know how to add cullens into story. I think you can do better than this. Your writing style is good and your plot can be improved but just get rid of all this Mike situation because it cheapens the story.
11/19/2013 c3 2megipegi
interesting chapter! thank you for the update :-)
8/6/2013 c2 NoxprooTheDarkLord
ITS GONE LIKE, WHAT, A YEAR?! UPDATE
2/9/2013 c2 11SailorJupiter001
plz update soon
1/3/2013 c2 randomgener
Sounds like a good story, if but a little morbid
Keep up the good work