for My Stubborn and Weird Life

11/14/2012 c2 fuzzy27
how come the really good ass-kicken storys are never FINSHED, FIN, DONE, COMPLETED, AND ENDED WITH NO CLIFFY?!

if u please update. that would be really nice and i will be here waiting.

*this story worth the wait*
6/21/2012 c2 A Smouldering Soul
I'm interested in how the Edward/Harry relationship will plan out
3/4/2012 c2 26917brat
oh this is intresting and I hope that mike pays beg time he should be arrested or exspelled at the very least seeing as the teachers saw and heard what he was doing right?
2/27/2012 c2 8E THE TIME KEEPER
please update soon
1/27/2012 c2 bookwormqueen7
that is good. update soon please.
12/13/2011 c2 5Dark Neko 7000
what going to happen next
12/11/2011 c2 Elfin69
Hopefully Mike will be arrested for assault and attempted rape. Will Rosalie and the others help Harry to get better and how will Harry train so that he knows how to control and work his magic.
12/11/2011 c2 18Blue Roselette
Awe man, i really like ur story and can't wait for the next chapter.

It's really good and am very hopeful that Newton can never use his 'thing' cuz he's a total ass.

Plus he doesn't deserve to be considered as a dude cuz even certain people have morals.

I can't wait for the next chappie :D
12/10/2011 c2 FireFox Vixen
I want to read more!
12/10/2011 c2 Beth5572

Terri
11/19/2011 c1 Beth5572

Terri
11/15/2011 c1 1dead feather
Lovely story but Harry's appearance was a bit off putting. His hair reaches the ground? He sounds and seems to act more like a little girl. It's okay if Harry's a submissive but this sounds like this ought to be a Mary Sue story. Like the only thing here from Harry Potter, is the name of Harry Potter smacked upon a girl.
11/14/2011 c1 sugarbabies
Ahh come on now. That was too unreal...I loved it tiny Harry. Bigger Alice. Happydance! thanks
11/13/2011 c1 njferrell
Harry sounds cute.

I think i like his butler.
11/13/2011 c1 26917brat
this is brillint and I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next so please keep this up and update it again as soon as you can because sofar it sounds really great.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »