FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

8/28/2013 c26 1Oogies4u
Got to say I so enjoyed this story
8/27/2013 c26 loretta537
this was a great story
8/25/2013 c26 6Edellith
I loved it!

Thanks
8/20/2013 c26 6sfjoellen
very well done.. thanks for writing!
8/19/2013 c6 sfjoellen
i love hermione. you have a very accurate read of her character. she could very well decide she knows best, she did in canon.. the broomstick, her parents.. but then there are the elves, she never flinched from doing what was right, what she thought was right, except over that damn potions book..
a great story, well written, fun to read. Luna seems a bit sane, but that's fine. better that than the mindless sex toy she is often made into.
8/8/2013 c3 1WestCoastPickle
Kudos for the ERB reference...:)
8/5/2013 c26 28Kairan1979
Great story.
The way you described Luna's gift, her limits and the consequences of interfering with them is very believable.
Glad to see Albus "Greater Good" Dumbledore turned into Squib. He deserved it for sending Luna to Azkaban, not to mention his other crimes.
8/3/2013 c1 Antinoch
This one didn't really do it for me. I liked the direction you took for the first few chapters but afterwords some things started getting ridiculous. No way 5 teenagers can kill 65 trained killers in one day. And you made Riddle seem like a joke. In canon Harry was only ever able to beat Riddle with sheer luck mixed with a lot of circumstance and outside help, yet in this case, suddenly Harry's killing off Riddle multiple times all on his own while hardly breaking a sweat.

And I get that you don't like Dumbledore, but was it really necessary to mess with the Order as well? Shacklebolt and Tonks are both good people and didn't need the "Order or Auror" ultimatum thrust upon them. McGonagall would've made a perfectly fine Headmistress; I don't see why they had to be so adamant about forcing her out of even her deputy position. And Ron's and Ginny's and Molly's deaths were way too quick. Oh, they're actually in this story! Oh, Molly's dead, but they saved Ron and Ginny! Oh, ok, they're going to Grimmauld Place because they don't trust the ex-Slytherins, but oh hey, they're dead too now! And Harry completely forgets them after a day of crying and attending their funeral. I mean come on, they were best friends for 5 years! And all the rest of the family save Arthur and Percy hardly even seem fazed by the deaths of their mother and two youngest siblings.

I did enjoy the muggle involvement as well as the Grangers a lot though. And Snape's clean hair was a nice touch xD

Not a bad story at all but there were a lot of things that felt extremely out of character and/or exaggerated.
7/31/2013 c11 Guest
I just want to say I like the choice of New Model Remington Army revolvers. They are dependable and very serviceable. Common in the Civil War reenacting circle so they are available. The Colt 1860 may be more popular among reenactors but that is for aesthetics. The Remington is significantly better for combat conditions. Plus it is awesomely old school and casting round ball in 44 caliber is very simple compared to casting bullets for modern casings, and then loading your own rounds.
7/30/2013 c26 Osmodious
Nice story, with some intriguing elements. Thank you for posting!
7/14/2013 c26 NedryOS
Man this was an excellent story. I'm sorry to say I wasn't expecting much at first, and put off reading it for quite a while, but oh boy did it turn out great. I managed to read it in one day and loved every bit. Keep up the great work!
7/3/2013 c26 staretoile
Hi,

I really liked your story. The idea of Luna beeing a seer and actively helping Harry is an interesting and good idea.
Your story has the right mixture between romance and action and you aren't bored at any time when reading it.
It has some nice unexpected changes and a nice mix of characters. The idea of the Grangers having a more
active part and about all the changes for the future are simply amazing!

Kind regards
Andrea
7/1/2013 c26 thebetawholived
Wow! It's been a great story!

I would kind-of call it a 'super-Luna' story, which is a refreshing departure from the many 'super-Harry' stories that I've read.
6/30/2013 c7 thebetawholived
Pretty clever story, I've enjoyed it so far.
6/20/2013 c2 lipasnape
This is a most original story. I am reading it again. I remember what I read, but not what is to come.
1,266 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »