FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

4/2/2021 c5 DrReadnoShit
IMO those medallions are way too powerful to teach them to some strangers and Daphe, Tracy and Blaise are nothing but strangers to Harry and Luna. The medallions basically gives you the power of an Animagus and there's a reason they have to be registered. Lunas parents also never teached it to anyone so it's more like family magic which you don't teach to anyone anyway.
Other than that I feld a bit bad because they invited them to the Lovegood home even though nobody but family has been there in the past. I thought Harry was special in that regard and he would be family later anyway.
3/24/2021 c26 HoneyBear84
Love it
3/15/2021 c6 Guest
?
3/6/2021 c26 gbear3199
Wonderful story. And while I understand some need for accuracy, I liked that you made Neville the head of House Black. It is a fictional story after all. Thank you for writing and sharing jt.
1/24/2021 c26 karmakarma2001
This is the second time I have read this book and enjoyed it tremendously thanks
1/13/2021 c26 Hank1967
Excellent story! Enjoyed the dynamic between Luna and Harry. Loved Luna as the seer and driving force behind the change in the story. Very creative! You definitely went down a path few have before, if any. Also loved how you developed all of the characters in the clan. They were quite well done. Their interplay was fantastic. Enjoyed a calmer, nicer Snape. Good job bringing him around. Rather enjoyed that trick Harry pulled on Dumbledore at the trial. I thought it was well thought out. Dumbledore's hubris got him in the end. Also enjoyed the surprise ending where the Grangers decided to start their own pre-Hogwarts school. A rather wise idea, too, if I might add.
12/23/2020 c26 Guest
I absolutely love this story, always great to go back time and again to read and enjoy! Thanks for sharing your work with us... ~LSE
12/4/2020 c26 Sleepyhawk502
Wow! Absolutely wonderful story, thanks for sharing.
11/29/2020 c26 1Snaggledog
A Truly wonderful story. I've not read one like it. So much originality even after so many years. I could hardly put it down and read it in two settings.

Great job, thanks for sharing.
11/24/2020 c26 christjp05
Well written. Nice long chapters. Good tone. Not much was “obviously done” except mainly things like Harry wins at the end. I very much enjoyed this work and thank you for your effort.
11/1/2020 c25 1Jimbocous
Thanks for a great (re)read! Thanks!
9/29/2020 c26 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoyed the story thanks!
9/22/2020 c26 Guest
Wow! That was an epic! - and really enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this exciting and different tale.
9/10/2020 c26 odonnellzoo99
When I think of the right way to have a redeemed Snape, this story always comes to mind. A lot to like here.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
9/8/2020 c1 odonnellzoo99
I think I may have read this before, but I think it was really good so let's try again and see.
1,231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »