FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

3/27/2022 c26 8Marj123
This was a really good story. Thank you.
12/12/2021 c3 Guest
It's nice to read a story with Seer Luna. It would probably read better with women if you add another dozen references to the fact that Luna is an anatomically correct female.
12/7/2021 c26 Gina
Thanks.
12/6/2021 c22 Gina
wow, what a cliffhanger! I'm glad the story has a couple more chapters posted, I don't think I'd have nails left otherwise.

Great story!
12/5/2021 c7 Gina
I like Neville being Head of the Black family. Sirus blood adopts Harry in some of the other stories and that's how he gets away with it.
10/27/2021 c24 3Steve-Arkarian
I know Harry had to marry Luna by proxy, but they seem like the kind of couple and he seems like the kind of guy that after she wakes up or comes back or whatever, that he would eventually propose properly even though they're already married and then offer her a real wedding. I hope that happens.
10/27/2021 c22 Steve-Arkarian
Why doesn't anyone else know how to make a clock like at the Weasley's?
10/27/2021 c21 Steve-Arkarian
I wonder what, if anything, the arch at the Reserve would do to/possibly for werewolves.
10/26/2021 c20 Steve-Arkarian
Why wasn't Amelia's office warded? That makes no sense.
10/25/2021 c16 Steve-Arkarian
Would Neville be able to get into Bellatrix's vault because he is Lord Black?
10/25/2021 c12 Steve-Arkarian
Since the safe house is technically a Black house couldn't never order them all out and then just give access to get the horcrux?
10/24/2021 c9 Steve-Arkarian
Wouldn't the Grangers have more Demerol at their office? Couldn't they take that? And maybe they could have taken some other stuff needed or not and when they come back report it all as stolen while they weren't there and the practice was closed.
10/24/2021 c7 Steve-Arkarian
Okay, so if Neville is Lord Black why isn't Harry Lord Potter? Neville is the eldest male of the Black line, but Harry is the ONLY Potter left.

The story is complete so even if my review isn't responded to I'll find out. My theory is that: when Luna said she would only stop being a seer if she was no longer Luna Lovegood and that Harry would have to contact that person when Luna became his and lost, that she may become Luna Potter (thereby fulfilling the first two parts) and becomes lost from Dumbledore kidnapping her. I hope this is what happens, but again it's only my theory.
10/24/2021 c5 Steve-Arkarian
I'm guessing we will find out soon why they had dark magic in their left arms? I'm going to guess it's something like a pre-Dark Mark, maybe.
8/12/2021 c26 envirosue
Really well done. Good solid plot and I appreciate the character development. Thank you
1,267 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »