FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

9/8/2020 c1 odonnellzoo99
I think I may have read this before, but I think it was really good so let's try again and see.
7/20/2020 c26 Shandrakor
I've read something like 10,000 stories and this one is in my top 50 harry potter stories I've run across. You were leaning into mary/gary sue territory a few times though it seems to have been to avoid the angst you would normally see coming from that situation. I can see you were trying for a light-hearted story and with a seer being that powerful would allow for a somewhat otherwise unrealisticly good end.
6/6/2020 c18 Guest
Feels strange to say it, but at this point I can't see Octavius as anything other than worse than Fudge.

Fudge was an idiot and a coward, and all his problems revolved around those things. He, at least, was only obstructive because he legitimately didn't believe the things that were going on around him due to being scared of the possibility, having zero proof, and trusting the wrong people.

Octavius, on the other hand, is intelligent enough to think things through, and THEN he turns around and gets in the way. He's outright admitted he knows Amelia is great in her position, but who cares because she MIGHT be a threat to his brand new title so she'll get fired ASAP. He admits the DMLE forces are in desperate need of new recruits and fully understands that they can't be trained fast enough, but refuses offers of assistance. He's actively trying to distance himself from people and restrict their rights to protect themselves in the middle of a war. And he's doing it all because he knows Voldemort dying while he's the minister will make him look good but he doesn't want anyone else to benefit from it.

Fudge was incompetently corrupt. Octavius is competently and actively working to make things better for himself and damn everyone else whilst he's at it.

And you're trying to make people think he's such a good guy?
5/26/2020 c26 WeisseHex
Awesomeness!
5/25/2020 c2 WeisseHex
Alright! The curse scar is FINALLY taken care of!
5/25/2020 c1 WeisseHex
Poor little Luna! I just love her. Where is she going now?
4/29/2020 c26 Dio Genus
This was a very well written story that had nice character development. Please give it a read, it’s worth it.
3/30/2020 c26 1Jimbocous
Thanks for another great read!
3/21/2020 c12 1jasnrob
I love all the Weasleys and it's great to have Bill and Charlie pulled into the story. The twins are also some of my favorites. Enjoying your story!
2/20/2020 c1 2NhaTrang
Ugh. Double ugh. I got three paragraphs in.
1/13/2020 c26 3Kira Potter Jackson
I like that an institution was created before Hogwarts.
1/13/2020 c22 Kira Potter Jackson
Voldy shouldn't be used to being hit hard.
Albus has a point.
The battle is a bit confusing in the way you wrote it.
1/13/2020 c18 Kira Potter Jackson
I like to call Hermione's father dad.
Arthur joining the war properly.
1/13/2020 c14 Kira Potter Jackson
It seems to me that Harry wants to quickly get rid of the house that Sirius kindly left him.
Molly is bullshit, ambitious and doesn't deserve Arthur.
1/13/2020 c10 Kira Potter Jackson
Dumby is falling slowly.
Snape's attitude is of an adult person.
I love that Narcissa joined those who want to do something.
1,232 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »