FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

1/13/2020 c22 3Kira Potter Jackson
Voldy shouldn't be used to being hit hard.
Albus has a point.
The battle is a bit confusing in the way you wrote it.
1/13/2020 c18 Kira Potter Jackson
I like to call Hermione's father dad.
Arthur joining the war properly.
1/13/2020 c14 Kira Potter Jackson
It seems to me that Harry wants to quickly get rid of the house that Sirius kindly left him.
Molly is bullshit, ambitious and doesn't deserve Arthur.
1/13/2020 c10 Kira Potter Jackson
Dumby is falling slowly.
Snape's attitude is of an adult person.
I love that Narcissa joined those who want to do something.
1/13/2020 c6 Kira Potter Jackson
I liked that Tracy, Blaise and Daphne joined.
Hermione is a fool.
1/13/2020 c2 Kira Potter Jackson
Two Horcrux out.
I hope Dumby and Voldy pay.
12/3/2019 c20 Matt
Hermione is more than seven years younger than Bill. I'm not sure how much more, but definitely more. Look, Charlie is at least seven years older than Hermione since Charlie graduated from Hogwarts before Hermione started. And Bill is older than Charlie. So Bill must be a minimum of eight years older, and more likely nine or ten.
12/4/2019 c26 Pixie8859
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It's nice to have a change in the bad Dumbles theme. Very well written, thanks for sharing this.
11/29/2019 c26 Corwyn
I loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
11/12/2019 c26 Beauty Eclipsed
Loved the plot.
11/11/2019 c26 gginsc
A nice story. I am actually glad Luna is no longer a seer.
10/23/2019 c26 Alphros
I found Luna's abilities to be slightly OP, and Voldemort died too easily that very first time, but overall this was a very enjoyable story that was definitely worth the read.
10/8/2019 c26 40Concolor44
A most satisfying conclusion. I was particularly taken with your pairing of Snape and Narcissa. They would not have worked earlier, but Snape's personal growth (well-handled, that!) made it a treat.

Favoritng.
10/8/2019 c20 Concolor44
Let me also congratulate you on your research acumen.
It warms the cockles of my li'l ol' OCD heart to see someone put effort into the details of a story. Kudos to you.
10/6/2019 c8 Concolor44
Ol' Dumbledork got complacent in his 50 years of power, didn't he? Shoe's on the other foot now.
1,266 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »