FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

11/15/2011 c2 Wolfric
I am liking your story so far. Thanks for writing. W.
11/15/2011 c2 PSay
This is an excellent beginning to the story. I love the way that Harry took to flying as an owl. He loves to fly and now he has done it in a body he controls. That would be great fun for someone like Harry. The introduction to who the other owl was, was very well done. I like the way Luna changed first and then Harry. Being a teenage boy that was the only reaction he was capable of. I'm glad he appreciated Luna's body and he told her she was pretty. She needed the compliment and it was heartfelt by Harry. While he probably wouldn't have minded if her breasts were bigger he doesn't mind that they are smaller either. Luna giving him a robe to wear was good. Taking him to the mound and telling him about her dad was hard but Harry responded in such a supportive way that they both needed after their losses. I was sorry to see Xeno die. He is a very unusual character. The Fairly Mound was great. The tunnel that appears and disappears is a great expression of magic. Luna taking Harry deeper into the mound was interesting. The arch was good. It takes all the bad magic out of the body. It sounds like the horcrux in Harry's scar has now left. I'm glad that luna was able to tell Harry to turn around. That way the horcrux could exit Harry's head they way it entered, through his scar. Now we know why Luna knew that Harry was going to have to recover for a few days. Thanks for writing. I really look forward to more of this story. pms
11/15/2011 c1 PSay
This is a sad beginning. I always liked Luna and her excentric father. Luna is special and I can see her reacting like this. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
11/15/2011 c2 19Bobmin356
An interesting start, although I would think he would have tried for more of an explanation about widdershins. :D
11/15/2011 c2 bent
Excellent chapter and original too. So the will reading is not part of your plans.
11/15/2011 c2 OldMasterMage
Good start on the story, enjoying it.
11/15/2011 c2 george17
Absolutely excellent start. Simply outstanding. Along with being very well written, the characters come across as very believable and natural in this story verse. Really fun idea that the Lovegood's had long ago inherited a fairy mound!
11/15/2011 c2 66red-jacobson
Well, that certainly explains the bandages that Luna saw in her vision! Interesting way to get rid of a Horcrux, although I think Harry enjoyed the experience more in my story (the one I told you about for NaNo) *GRIN*

Thanks for the quick update, and, as always, looking forward to more

red
11/15/2011 c2 11brigrove
that's one way to deal with a horcrux
11/15/2011 c1 brigrove
intriguing start. Not sure a fourth year Luna would be able to transfigure a body though
11/15/2011 c2 sparky40sw
very interesting setup in these two chapters

your gentle and wise for her age Luna is a joy.
11/15/2011 c2 9tumshie
An excellent start to your tale, I always enjoy a well written Luna.
11/15/2011 c2 riegert8
I have to admit I am surprise that the Dursley got a warning, I ask myself would I do the same for my aunt, Uncle and cousins and I have to say no.

I know Dumbledore is not evil but he has a one track mind, He do anything to protect the wizard world even if some people have to die.He plan come before anything else, I do wonder if he will ever change.

I also wonder who Hermione & Ron going be more loyal to Dumbledore or Harry, they did not write Harry on advice on someone that don't have power to force the advice out the school.
11/14/2011 c2 ceo55
Ding dong the Horcrux is dead the wicked thing is dead and Harry is free! Excellent 2nd chapter and now I want to read more but of course when it is ready!

ceo55
11/14/2011 c2 Zamia
Loved the three owls. Will they have this ability permanently? Has Harry's horcrux been destroyed? Very enjoyable chapter. Cheers.

Z