FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

11/14/2011 c2 bigmac2759
The first two chapters of this story are really good. I enjoy Harry/Luna. There is so much potential with her character and with this story. I am looking forward to the additional chapters.
11/14/2011 c2 39Arpad Hrunta
This is well written and enjoyable. I'm quite liking it so far, and looking forward to what happens next.
11/14/2011 c2 RobC
Very good so far.
11/14/2011 c2 15Coyote Laughs
Great start on this fic.

Glad to see Luna's fey nature taking a very large role in this story, since I think that it just leaves the author lots of things to work with. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...
11/14/2011 c2 1lordamnesia
Fantastic start so far, I love a good Seer!Luna. Keep up the great work!
11/14/2011 c2 hpnut1
Loved it!
11/14/2011 c2 44dennisud
That was neat! Wonder if down the road a few friends will go through the arch to get rid of their foreign magic!

Love how Tom's shade got grated!

dennisud
11/14/2011 c2 10Wonderbee31
Ah, I wondered what might happen when Luna said foreign magic, and will hope that this has taken care of the Horcrux in Harry but good, and wouldn't that just tie a know in Dumbledore's beard if he found this out, heck, I could almost see him trying to get the horcrux back in, as he can't dare have Harry messing up is grand design, idiotic as it is. Enjoyed the idea of LunaOwl there, along with HarryOwl, and will be curious what it all might mean as far as Harry's other friends go, even as it bugged the crap out of me that the Order felt it was best to just cut him off from all contact after him seeing two deaths one year after the other.
11/14/2011 c1 1Bobboky
very good
11/14/2011 c1 riegert8
This seem like it's going be an interesting story
11/14/2011 c1 Lord Inquisitor Kriss
hmm, interesting
11/13/2011 c1 rosiegirl
Poor Luna. Look forward to more. I admit when I read OOTP I thought maybe it would eventually be HP/LL in the end, so I enjoy Harry Luna stories
11/13/2011 c1 OakDarkleaf
Interesting start. I like that this is strictly a Harry/Luna fic. Far too many fics like to add a 3rd girl when using this pairing. That has pissed me off for a while now. This might be due to Hermione being the 3rd girl in a lot of cases, and since I detest Hermione, it tends to ruin the fic for me.

As such, I have stared viewing the inclusion of a 3rd person to the ship to be a slap in the face of the primary female lead. I do read multi-pairing fics occasionally, but they are not my personal preference.

I look forward to seeing where you plan to take this.
11/13/2011 c1 10Wonderbee31
Hmm, this is an interesting start, and will be curious to see what happens next with Harry and Luna, and how things will play out from this point forward.
11/13/2011 c1 ceo55
Nice start to a story so lets see the story develop...next chapter please!

ceo55