FanFiction.Net
for Help of a Seer

10/2/2019 c26 Fyrebird85
Wow, that was an incredible story. I've had this tab open on my computer for over a week, but didn't get around to starting the story until this morning. (Well, technically, yesterday morning as it's currently after 4 a.m. because I didn't want to stop reading.) In between thoroughly enjoying the story, I'm kicking myself that I put off reading it for so long. Out of all the canon relationships, Luna's the one I can best see him with, and you made it engaging and believable. There are a few nits I could pick in the story, but they can all be hand-waved away by saying they happened and just weren't written about (such as checking Astoria for the proto-dark mark). I still would have liked to read about Snape the Owl in the story; I'm sure his reactions would have been entertaining.
10/1/2019 c9 Fyrebird85
I just got a big grin, imagining Severus the Owl (and his reaction thereto).
9/28/2019 c12 BelfryBats
This starts off really good and has some neat concepts but it is turning into a clunky inconsistent mess. Relationships changing around without out a lot of explanation. No friction or concern where there should be. With all the planing and other people around, you'd think they would keep a bit of operational security or be at least a little secretive. Instead everyone knows a bunch of school kids are going around killing Death Eaters.
8/11/2019 c26 coul532003
I know it has been a while since you put the finishing touches on this story. I just wanted to say the I believe that the "mistake" you made having Neville become Lord Black seems to be unique in the stories I have previously read. I have seen stories where Augusta was a Croaker and a Rosier, but not in my memory have I seen her being a Black. Be that as it may, I quite enjoyed this fic and want to be congratulate you and thank you for your talents. I have always liked Luna as a character and you made her even more enjoyable during this story.
8/10/2019 c26 Luddiktir
A very well written A/U fic that I’ve enjoyed reading these last few days. I only wish that I could join Luna’s clan!
8/8/2019 c26 csheila
Great job. U really allowed your characters to build a world for us. Much appreciated
8/8/2019 c7 csheila
I can see your plot choice. Most stories have it going to Sirius, I.e. bypassing Sirius’s father Orion, based on Arcturus’s choice. In turn, Sirius can choose Harry.

I totally see Neville getting seat, and likely handling it better than Harry (due to training).
8/8/2019 c3 csheila
Good job with Magic and plot
8/8/2019 c2 csheila
Great imagery and solution
8/8/2019 c1 csheila
Sobering introduction.

Look forward to the rest.
7/26/2019 c26 PHEONIX39
I'm really impressed with this story! It took many people from JK's realm and turned them into really interesting people. The differences between the two are varied enough to keep the reader looking for more. It truly is an unique experience for me to see how much more was changed. It kept me entertained the whole way throughout the story. Full Marks! Lol CHEERS!️️
6/25/2019 c26 Guest
That was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed the originality, new ,types of magic ideas and so on.
It was very well written. It didn't drag too long but I still kind of want more. That's the way a good storey should end.
I love the school idea too.
I'm glad I found this fic recently because the Tulsa Library does a reading challenge for kids & adults. Now I can put my hours in & get some free stuff like a zoo ticket & a ticket to the state Fair.
So thanks for the good read.
6/5/2019 c2 SomeoneWithTasteDoA
Please delete this story(for the Greater Good).

Fuck off with this bull shit. Good fucking god.
2/20/2019 c2 muumi2three
That was unexpected! Brilliant!
1,266 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »