for Goddess

12/3/2016 c6 Guest
I reeeeeeeeeeeally LOVE it! Milly is soooooooo cute
Nice writing I don't even have the guts to write a sentence!:-)
6/27/2015 c3 1FairyFreak88
Everyone, stop. Don't discourage this girl. She may need practice, but you can understand her, so it is ok.
I think it is an adorable and great story.
10/22/2013 c6 Lily
Why I people have to be so mean? This story wasn't bad at all!
10/22/2013 c4 Lily
Percy!
7/22/2013 c6 kiara.is.queen
That is so wack. Let me tell you somthin', if you want to rite your story, you go ahead! Do let what people say make you stop doing what you want. I love this story! Do you know why? Because you wrote a good story! Let people like me want you to continue writing this story. Just think aout it, ok? And if its to late, write a story like this. :) :) :)
7/22/2013 c5 kiara.is.queen
Very good so far
7/22/2013 c1 kiara.is.queen
Nice so far.
2/19/2013 c6 deleted2017
This is really (no pun intenended) cute! I love your use of Percy in this story, and I think that the transformation was very well written. The spelling and grammar were iffy, (just like mine!) but that improves with time. I couldn't believe some of the reviews. who would waste their review on 'this story needs better punctuation! I will now offend you! GRR!' so, *cough cough* anyways... Nicely done, ignore the meanies!
9/22/2012 c6 1fingersstainedwithink
This story is great
6/25/2012 c3 xj
Cuteness? Girlie? Ares. Would. NEVER. Say that. Ugh.
6/25/2012 c1 bleh
This is. Awful. Lol.
12/16/2011 c4 2thenamesanya
Okay well, I still do not like the story but have to review because I always review. It's a random story that makes no sense and doesn't grab the reader and make them think like this could actually happen. I tried to be decent in my last review but you haven't been taking my advice seriously. Goddess of Cuteness? Every god and goddess has a reason to why they are immortal, they already have a goddess of beauty, why do they need one for cuteness?

So this is ANOTHER story where they read the books. Why? Why do you need to make another immortal deity to read a book. had another life? Please, it's awkward and used to much.

You could be a great writer, but the problem is you're stuck on this bad story. Delete it. Delete it and start a new one.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »