for Lucky Star: After Story

Welcome back.
10/28/2017 c9 pewdiepie
good :)
2/2/2017 c20 ShortStack
XD she was born on my birthday, but years later.
3/8/2016 c31 3Akita-Neru69
Well worth the wait Yutaka/Minami are still as adorable as ever, can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring. Also welcome back buddy good to read from you again.
3/5/2016 c31 ReoTsun014
Ah, it's so beautiful.
So, Yutaka forgot to take her allergy medicine, huh? Lel.

Welcome back, buddy.
I'll be looking forward for your next chapter. :3

Don't worry about me, buddy.
I wasn't that impatient.
I was only wondering where you were.
3/2/2016 c31 kitmaro
Minami and Yutaka sure seemed to have a jam packed time. Wish I could take a trip like that.
2/29/2016 c31 254Miz-KTakase
That was a beautiful chapter.
Also, welcome back.
4/7/2015 c2 5BNSF1995
Here's a question: why were Hiyori, Patricia, Ayano, and Misao absent from the wedding?
5/16/2013 c5 Fedumenti-san
Kami-sama...yuri! *Hentai mind mode ON*
5/16/2013 c30 kitmaro
I'm back! Seems like Yu-chan and Minami are having a good time and are just as fluffy as I remember them. Nice chapter.
5/15/2013 c3 Fedumenti-san
I need to control my hentai mind...i was wondering about somethings that could happen...
5/15/2013 c1 Fedumenti-san
KANATAXKAGAMI FOREVER!*0*!
5/15/2013 c30 254Miz-KTakase
Not a bad chapter, friend.
5/15/2013 c30 3Akita-Neru69
Finally ch.30! Awesome ch. once again Yutaka and Minami make such a cute couple. Can't wait to see how you finish this arc up. Keep up your awesome work, will be really looking forward to the next Kagami/Konata family arc.
5/15/2013 c30 7mariofan48
I'm really enjoying these chapters, not mention I share your opinion on gays and lesbians, I agree wholeheartedly when you say that they shouldn't be discriminated on just because of their orientation. On a side note, I think the song "Road to Rhode Island" From Family Guy goes great with this chapter.
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »