for Hijacked Hearts

6/22/2016 c5 ichirukihitsu
I'm getting frustrated.. I need new chapter to read.. Please.. Wherever you are.. Please continue this story.. I need to read this, hijacked hearts and mission impossible.. I keep on read the same page since forever.. I'm begging you.. Please help me as your loyal reader..
3/14/2015 c5 Guest
Please continue this story.. I love it.. Keep reading it n wait for your next story
10/25/2013 c5 3OnFireGeek
Dang! A pity it's not finished! Can't wait to see some more sparks fly.
9/24/2013 c5 ichirukilover
Update more... I love it...
7/17/2013 c5 Chirpy Hitomi chan
Awesome chap! Waiting for the next one...
1/23/2013 c5 D
This story is really good, but that was such a cliffhanger ending! Please update soon!
12/5/2012 c1 12purplepam
I finished reading this but you haven't updated in so long so i'm going to pester you till you update! I will haunt you till you update! this is a great and unique plot and you cannot,i repeat, absolutely CANNOT abandon this! So please update update update update update update update update update!
please update update update update update update update update update!
P.S. yeah, i wrote all this. i did not copy paste.
P.P.S. Just kidding, i copy pasted! but if my poor paining hand makes you update, then, yes, i typed all this by hand!
9/8/2012 c5 8LadyJirachi
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I SHALL GO ON MY KNEES AND BEG AND WEEP AND STAIN YOUR SHOES IN SNOT. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
9/4/2012 c5 bigcitydreams93
You HAVE to continue this story! Its completely different from all the ichiruki stories I have read. So please do! I love your writing style :)
8/26/2012 c5 12purplepam
NOT A CLIFFIE! OH MAAAAN! please update soon!
8/26/2012 c2 purplepam
Oooh! i like ichigo's last sentence!
7/21/2012 c5 Bakura
This is pretty awesome :3 please update soon!:)
7/16/2012 c5 DinieLuvYunho
because he's a cop and he will protect u even it will cost his own life hehehe.. just guessing.. _ really interesting story dear and hope you will update soon.. w
6/15/2012 c5 1A Silver Tongue
This story rocks! love it! and really love the way ichigo and rukia are both in-character ;D awesome job!
6/10/2012 c5 13WhiteSheWolf17
No cliffhanger! Please update soon I'm loving this plot. Ichigo and Rukia are so cute arguing.

I love how more characters are making their appearences!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »