FanFiction.Net
for Apples to Oranges

11/14/2011 c1 32ackeberlynn
Is this what we've been reduced to? Lol

Honestly, I was thinking when I saw the Halloween episode, that part where Danny ogles at Lori makes a crack about her costume, "Slutty Wonderwoman?" - Yeah - in the real world that could definitely be construed as sexual harassment in the workplace. Just sayin'. It's clear we don't have any male writers working this show. :P

I think what they're doing with Kono is trying to make her more 'grown up' looking and acting, a.k.a she's not a rookie anymore. I always liked her because (unlike actresses like Lauren German) Grace Park has a natural beauty - she's not stiff and Barbie-like - she's real. And she wasn't pushed as a sex symbol (as much) as Lauren German's character has been. I mean yeah, the bikini scene - but that was it.

I wonder what you mean by the "un-Steve-ness" of Steve. I feel like he's a lot looser this season because he's opened up a lot. There's been a gradual defrosting of his character since the pilot episode. Although, I suppose it could be argue that some of his more humorous interactions with Danny have been overcompensating for all the shit he put him through in the finale. Perhaps that needs to be explored more in fanfic.

Just my thoughts.
11/14/2011 c1 bushy4
so funny! i loved it! you hit the nail on the head!

Lori doesn't fit and needs to finish her contract...

please write more!

i love all your stories and these funny one shots!
11/14/2011 c1 36francis2
I don't hate Lori per se, I just think the writing could improve. We know hardly anything about her. I think Kono is different because she is more confident now that she's no longer the rookie, and has proven herself.
18 « Prev Page 1 2