for Rejection

8/19/2013 c1 Hinatalicious
Where do I find the full story.
6/19/2013 c1 19chelsea-chee
I wish you posted up the whole story here. Even though does have their guidelines, they're not nearly as strict as they claim to be. Still, I loved this and will be definitely be checking out your profile in order to see what else is there.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
4/14/2013 c1 47Angelus Erreare
Loved it. The plot was intense! And no complaints on your writing skills. Kudos to you!
9/2/2012 c1 4sweet-penelope
So flipping good!
7/3/2012 c1 1CaPiTalStoRieS
I really enjoyed the story...I'm very fond of HichiHime. I was quite happy when Orihime rejected Ichigo's advances...Afterall he did choose Rukia...the story goes well with ur title..._ gr8 job
1/24/2012 c1 4Pisces00
This was a good oneshot. It was different from what I originally thought. But, that's what I like about reading stories.
1/19/2012 c1 Rincewind2.0
I've read the whole fic "Reflection" before on AFF and I thought it was one the best I've ever read. Shame that you can't post it here, well it's explicit but still. I usually don't like angsty fics but here you've managed to make the characters easy to understand and their emotional conflicts are so believable I just loved reading it. Plus I really like Orihime though most people think she's just annoying but I love how you made her stand up for herself and do what she actually wants to do, not just pine after Ichigo. And how Ogichi's feelings for her are so strong, I wouldn't have believed you could make him likable but you've done it, much kudos to you. Plus I don't really like Rukia so there.

Now I'm going to finally read "Salvation", it's long overdue and I'm sure it will be awesome too. Thank you for being such an amazing writer and sharing your work with the rest us!
12/26/2011 c1 4Angelina Cat
This is FANTASTIC! Love it to death^-^ Keep it up*-*

Angelina~
12/22/2011 c1 Daisuke Uchiha
I liked this fic. The way you went into both of Ichigo and Shirosaki minds and feelings. To be honest with you I've mostly read yaoi fics and this is one of those rare straight fics that I like. I'm,def gonna go to AFF and read the whole thing. The suspense and drama of it all is killing me and I wanna know how Shiro and Orihime endec up together. Plus I wanna know where this while thing will lead to.

Great job.
11/27/2011 c1 3infiniteternity
I happened upon this fic by chance and, though it seems to be part of another larger story, I enjoyed reading it stand alone. The way you explored the dual personalities and the relationship with Orihime was very powerful. There seems to be a rise in HollowHime fics recently and though I dont know what brought it about (perhaps people see parallels between Hollow/Hime and Uli/Hime?), I am very happy. There is something so intriguing about Ichigo's Hollow. In addition, I always wanted Orihime to be happy and sometimes, secretly, feel like Ichigo doesnt deserve her after all of the troubles that she went through for him. Clearly, I'm someone people would dub a "Orihime apologist". But, I digress.

This story is wonderful and I'll be sure to check out the other story soon. Thank you and please continue to write!
11/20/2011 c1 SomeoneWhoLikesBleach
I read the whole thing from start to finish. I was on chapter 20 when you told me about the UlquiHime. I'm reviewing here because whenver I tried to review in adultfanfiction, the page would go blank and nothing would happen.

To tell you the truth I didn't know what to expect but I'm happy I read it though Ogichi isn't one of my favorite male characters to pair up with Hime. The story and all of the characters were so well developed I couldn't stop reading it! I can see why that other girl, that is thankfully gone with all of her jealous immaturity, hated your story. I mean most people in this site do hatebashing but they make it so immature that people that like the characters being hated on just ignore it. What you did though was way too convincing. You kept Rukia and Ichigo ic and carefully disolved their ship while Orihime developed hers with Ogichi.

I really liked this Ogichi. He was violent and sadistic in a lot of parts that sometimes I had to stop reading to get a hold of myself! Yet he was so deep and cared for Orihime in his own way.

Rukia's role was a shocker to me. In the end when her and Orihime had that heart to heart moment, I really loved Rukia because she proved her maturity in accepting when she was wrong. You've made me love a character I usually don't like reading overly much and I'm almost wanting to read your IchiRuki shot because of it! I loved ALL OF THIS! It has to be one of the best takes on Orihime because you made her so strong after everyone kept trampling on her feelings. The conclusion to Ichigo's feelings also came as a shocking end. It was a great way to tie in such an emotional rollercoaster!

I noticed that you always mentioned rosuki in your review replies and I was kind of following an UlquiHime she was writing called Emerald Sun. Do you know what may have happened to her? I rarely follow stories in adultfanfiction. I stay with most Hime ones but I mainly like UlquiHime. The search in adultfanfiction doesn't work all the time and I was wondering if you knew of any good stories on there. I'm sorry for asking but I really like some of the authors on that site!

I see that you decided to start the sequel of Reflection with an IchiTat though I don't like them as a paring because they kind of feel the same as IchiRuki I really want to read it just to see how Orihime is doing with her Ogichi so I'll check it out though I'm going to be looking far all Ogichi and Orihime moments. I just loved how you made this paring work! The way you write Orihime as ic but being strong really made her more real to me.
11/15/2011 c1 FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP
its so nice and clean in here! no uptarts looking for attention. AWESOMENESS! lurv you and have been reading the story yet again. Explains why I kinda haven't been on the site