for Again But With More Colds

11/28/2014 c1 Sammy Rae
That was amusing and cute
11/8/2012 c1 SamWinchesterfangirl
Oh lord a closet Trekkie... Ahem sorry Dean Trekker, though I personally prefer Trekkie myself and I'm a Star Trek fan granted not to the point of obsession but yes I really like the show so much so that I memorized the opening statement, the whole " Space the final frontier , these are the voyages of the star ship Enterprise. Its five year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek new life and new civilizations, to boldlygo where no man has gone before."

"Hospital Hunt" and poor Dean too sick to catch on, Brilliant Sammy.

D'awww poor sick Dean, but at least he has Cas and Sammy to take care of him.
11/17/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Yay, that they're here, so much easier to me to review. :) I really LOVE your style. Even if it's not only about sick!Dean and worried!Sam, even if there's Cas helping Sam to take care of him. Your writing makes all enjoyable.

Tribute. There are just few things better than sick-rambling-feverish-delusional Dean in Captain Kirk jammies, especially when you write it. It was very cute and funny (“…the name WE chose”, haha), and touching too. Maybe Dean was talking about Captain Kirk but he means John too, right? I think he does when he says the man is legend and. Wow, if he’s a fanboy he might also use fanfic and characters to deal with his feeling for his father there, you know, in a feverish-delusional way. I loved it. I loved “propped up with his covers rippled out around him like warm caramel.” And concerned-cute! Sam pleasing his sick brother. And Dean offering Sam a condom? That was priceless.

The Bottomless Pockets Of Sam. Good thing, prompts in the bottom. Awww, Sam. I loved the iced thermometer into the ear and Dean mentioning the mad scientist look of the doctor. That was very Deany and taking temperature from the ear. :) Which I loved the most was imagining Dean narrowing his eyes when Sam told the doctor about the long term symptoms. That Thanks for the final fantasy of Sam taking good care of his Dean.

Catnip. Awww, again. The cats like sneezy!Dean too. They are smart cats for sure. I love that Dean can’t shoot them and the sneeze sounds are SO good. Thanks for the image, you know, of Dean sneezing surrounded by cats.

Dean Sandwich. Heee. I’m glad it’s not slash. Actually, it was very sweet and different to think about. I usually like Sam taking care of Dean by his own but here Castiel was so warm, human and angelical and “right” and told Sam about the dreams and I really liked that. So many good images and “…a shiver runs through Dean and Sam kisses the top of his head.”

Peanuts. I love how big-brother-protective mode is on even when Dean’s drunk. And intimacy and memories happy Sam after the caretaking.

Thanks a lot for aaalll the great images. You rock.
11/16/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
HEHEHEHEHE...I really loved this and it had me in stitches in some places. Love a sick Dean, he is sooooo much fun to play with.

You did an awesome job at torturing the poor guy and I loved it.
11/15/2011 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very good story, all of them!
11/15/2011 c1 411OpheliacAngel
Every single one was adorable and a joy to read.

Thanks :D
11/15/2011 c1 11Expression812
LOVE! Hurt/Sick Dean is my weakness! Thanks so much for making my day! :)
11/15/2011 c1 arthur2shedsjackson
I don't get it, do people get sick a lot on this show? There is a new fanfic about one of these characters getting sick and the other one taking care of them posted every five minutes. I had considered watching it but a show about two guys who comfort each other with colds all the time sounds boring.