for You Found Me

very god chapter
2/22/2018 c24 jennrandall1042
Lovely fic!
2/20/2018 c24 JP
I hope you still get your reviews cos this was amazing! Thank you for writing! Thank you for everything. Love Love this so much!
2/20/2018 c19 JP
Okay. I have cried enough throughout this story! It’s like watching This Is Us! Tear jerker!
2/20/2018 c12 JP
This was very realistic. It hurts when your family turns their back on you. No matter how you’re treated with another family. My heart goes out to Blaine. Plz don’t let JewFro out Blaine at school. Let someone intervene. I know the story is complete but Blaine deserves a break here.
1/20/2018 c24 14levios
Loved this story! Thank you! I hope you're still writing because this was really good :)
10/11/2017 c24 ravencarr
Practice to propose~~ Sweet!
Having cavities with all of the cuteness :)

ps: Still feel like slapping Blaine's parents real hard. *ughh*
10/10/2017 c24 LittleOrangeWitch
So heart warming! Carole and Burt are angels, and I love how you weave all the glee kids and warblers into the story while keeping the emphasis on Klaine. The part where Kurt arranged the surprise meeting for Blaine with the Wablers really got me THE FEELS. Thanks for the amazing story!
3/3/2015 c24 8Lover of gays
Love it :)
1/18/2015 c24 knb
This was amazing! *sobs* The Feels!
8/6/2014 c24 1Insecurities Make Me Who I Am
I started reading this sort yesterday and just finished and can I just say; OH MY GOD, IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! You have no idea how fan-freaking-tastic this is. I loved how you made the characters differently but still be the same; if that makes any sense. You made them in your own way. You are unique and just... Never, ever, EVER, give up writing, it was soooo brilliant. I loved all 24 chapters of it and the ending of chapter 24, I just loved it so much, especially how Blaine interrupted Kurt even though Kurt didn't even ask. I thought that was really cute, I hope to see more amazing stories from you. :) never give up remember that. (:
2/22/2014 c24 Guest
Very sweet! I liked your chapter lengths and your personification in that last chapter was fantastic.
1/3/2014 c24 wavesuponatropicalshore
Love it!
11/10/2013 c7 9Guardian Fox
I really love that you've given Carol more to do in this fic than in most fics. I love that she had that one-on one scene with Blaine (however brief) when he showed up again. I hope Carol keeps being a big part of it.

Also, I'm wondering if it will be addressed as to whether Blaine has other family members he can go to?
10/16/2013 c1 ChriisCollfer