for Saving You

9/10/2012 c11 Guest
oh poor Jackie snif
I WANT REVENGE! REVENGE!
9/5/2012 c11 Guest
Hey this is Not Telling the Unknown this was a cool chapter.
An: when do you think you'll have the next chapter up?
Unknown: can we see Jack's Bastard of a father and his fuckass friends die slowly and painfully pleeeeaase.
9/3/2012 c11 unknow
yay you update
9/2/2012 c11 8sculby563
yes an update, it was fine. Im just glad this story has an update love this story sad but good. Keep the great work up ok?
9/2/2012 c11 12Meyome2012
Aww! He said it he said it he said it! *girly squeal* chaaaaase! Ur sho shweet! Even if you won't admit it! XD
8/13/2012 c10 Meyome2012
*yells* Ahhh! No I need more! It's so good! Please update soon!
7/24/2012 c10 Freaku
This story broke my heart. I think I've even cried :(

Oh my god, I think I haven't even written you a damn review. But just to let you know, I've been reading this story since it started, seriously, you're a very good writer.

This story is full of angst and romance, in a balanced way that makes it exciting to read. I'm really sorry for Jack, I lost it when Chase came too late to save him from that. But that doesn't mean he can't take revenge for what they did to him. Oh my god, I can't. It gave me many feelings.

I'm actually reviewing it because I've finally got enough time to log in a write you a proper comment (I'm on holiday) and omg, your fic is so good it inspired me to draw this pairing (again)

Seriously, I'm glad there are still good Chack stories out there, after CrystallicSky's writing hiatus. Thanks for giving us Chack fans, an exciting story to read and for the fanartist a reason to be inspired.
I hope you get to update this story, and congrats for the hits it has! :D
6/30/2012 c10 8sculby563
update please. i want some one to beat the snot outta jacks parents. i hope jack can recover from this great story so far
6/27/2012 c10 Guest
I love this so far its really great sucks to be jack but i can't wait for the next update i hope you update soon
4/28/2012 c10 12Free Cake
I must leave a review to this story, for I really it. oAo;;

Anyways, this story was a wonderful idea~ I do have to point out that there are some typos. Do watch out for those evil things! Well, I see improvement as the chapters go along, so that's always good. ^u^;;

And I hope it does get better for Jack! ;n; I got sad when reading some of these things that happen to him... And don't think you're a horrible person for writing a great idea. At least you're not actually doing some of these things!

I hope my review made sense; I'm writing it while being on a bit of a sugar rush. @;;

-Tsuki-chan
4/28/2012 c10 Mio wan
Aww please tell me Jack dosent have ADDs or a different type Desise (cant spell it wright) I love the moves and the game but I forgot a few episodes anywho keep wrighting. 030
4/9/2012 c10 MrDalt
love your story.
4/7/2012 c10 It's a secret
You have to update soon I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/18/2012 c10 NK Stories
noooooooooooooo

i hates cu now :I

no not really, but unless chase has a magical revers time spell then it not gonna be as much fun reading... ohhhhh maybe chase finds the sands of time? *eyes big and sparkly, with tinny smile and hand cupping mah face*
3/17/2012 c10 PigeonsAndCarrots
Yay can't wait I can give you an idea for later chappters add torture not sexual like being beat up stuff like that lol you don't have to use the idea if you don't want to it's your story :) xx
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »