for The Aunt

6/15/2013 c1 Purple Majestic
This was so sweet! Are you going to c
2/27/2013 c1 3missinashkin
AWWW! Little Lian is so CUUUTE!
9/3/2012 c1 Azreal7313
I cried. No joke. And I didn't even cry when my grandfather died. This story was just so sad. Poor Lian made me want to give Artemis a huge hug at the end and kill everyone else. I mean, how could everyone do that to Artemis? She has a niece she didn't even know about. The guy she loves is with some "Linda" chick. All her previous friend think she's evil. And no one is trying to help her! And when Lian made Roy promise to help Artemis, even threatening him, I kinda wanted to see what would happen afterwards. This story just doesn't feel like it should end there. It left me with so much emotion and remorse, enough to make me cry. I want to know why Artemis is Tigress. Why everyone abandoned her. Why Wally is with someone else. And what happens next. Please, you have to, HAVE TO, continue this story. I'll do anything. Just please, continue it.
7/22/2012 c1 Guest
AWWWW SOOO CUTE!
7/1/2012 c1 3HenceforthNonsense
moremoremoremoremoremoremore!
5/26/2012 c1 6YoursTrulyJaneDoe
make a Sequel NOOOOOOOOOOOW!
4/7/2012 c1 1ilovejesus14
Please make a sequal! This was too cute:)
3/26/2012 c1 PsychoPudding
That's the first time a read a story anything like it and I really liked it! Ever thought about continuing?
12/7/2011 c1 13BerryEbilBunny
Ohmigosh I just finished reading 500 Days of Summer right before reading this and now I'm all super sentimental and I found this story extremely sweet and adorable.
11/26/2011 c1 33IronicVeghead
This was wonderful! Please make a sequel! This desperately deserves one!
11/17/2011 c1 Your conscience
Trolololololol.

Everyone loves you.

Are you actually going to write a sequel?

Y U WRITE SO GOOD.

Fu.

If I never end up writing that AU Bialya one I shall get you to write it. Or get you to get one of your Spitfire-writing friends to.

ANYWAYS

I REVIEWED

LOVE ME, YOU BITCH.

Also, I didn't actually read this one. Did I even give you the edited one? Eh, I'm sure it's fine XD the people love it.
11/16/2011 c1 MeiSquared
Please tell me this is a prologue to something because i think it's amazing. My heart hurts! Dx
11/16/2011 c1 sane.not so much
Omg YES! This just totally made my day! Join me now, "SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!" Your writing is amazing!
11/16/2011 c1 56Scotty1609
i swear, roy's last line broke my heart! FAVORITES!
11/16/2011 c1 10AniMesXVIII
Ahhh! Why is this a one shot? This is a fabulous idea. A wonderful mix of comic canon and this awesome cartoon. I really enjoyed this :)
30 Page 1 2 Next »