for Gifts

10/13/2017 c2 nickyLB
really hope you continue this
1/29/2013 c2 Parker
Please consider picking this story back up! It's such a unique and brilliant idea that you can do so much with! I'd love to see what happens as you develop it. I'm especially curious to know if Emma would recognize Snow when she first meets her as Mary Margret. Also, you're little Emma sounds so cute! Anyway, this is really wonderful and I would love to see what happens. Either way, you should continue writing 'cause you've got some pretty great ideas(:
1/12/2013 c2 Nicolive
and now I'm crying, please continue! I really like this story alot!
1/12/2013 c1 Nicolive
I love that, I think it could actually be possible, I really like this story!
10/21/2012 c2 Nessa671
Please update soon.
6/17/2012 c2 20Savior Emma Swan
Lovely fic. It's such a sweet idea that Emma was always able to access her parents through her dreams. I'm sure it would've been such a comfort to her.
5/7/2012 c2 BrittanyLS
Very cute and sweet story!
1/28/2012 c2 1valerieeee
I really like this! Update soon!
12/4/2011 c2 helikesitheymikey
SO...are all the Storybrooke residents' fairytale counterparts in this dream world?

also will Emma give up Henry in this storyline? I mean if ever there was a time for her to need her dreams it'd be when she's pregnant...and having had her parents in these dreams might inspire her to keep her own child so he doesn't suffer the way she is...just wondering...of course if she turns up in the dream pregnant methinks she should be leery of Rumpelstiltskin...oh...maybe that's how Mr. Gold learned of Emma being pregnant...

anyway really intriguing thought about the fairy giving her the gifts...wonder if/when Henry will be given any gifts.
11/23/2011 c2 2Lavender Angel-96
UPDATE! iI love the idea that she meets her parents in her dreams, it gives her chance to get to know them.
11/20/2011 c2 1LadyElena17
Love this story so far. hoping to read more!
11/19/2011 c2 595Ghostwriter
Hey, cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
11/18/2011 c2 12polkadot-scalpels
I can't wait for more!Emma's dream was so adorable and sad all at the same time!Keep up the great job!
11/18/2011 c2 Jay Amaya Haughton
amazing really sweet

great chapter

read you later
11/18/2011 c2 1red lighting
aw sweet and sad at the same
20 Page 1 2 Next »