for Lily's Last Words

10/18/2019 c1 guest
Excellent! There are many Snape/Lily afterlife stories. This is one of the best, subtle and nuanced. I particularly liked the portrayal of their relationship, which is not loverlike yet close and rich, even though they meet only once a year.

After reading DH, I too wanted Snape to get some peace in death as well as appropriate recognition from the survivors. In many ways, this story was more satisfying than a fair fraction of the many second-chance fics out there.

I was sorry to read of your troubles and wish you the very best for the future. Thanks for this wonderful story.
2/1/2018 c1 Sylphrena33
I love this. Great job. Oh, I love Severus. I'm happy he finally gets some peace. I've always wondered what his reaction to this scene would be, and I'm glad you've written it. :)
6/7/2015 c1 brittanyferguson1994
Loved it 3
7/27/2014 c1 Guest
This was...wonderful. Is wonderful.
3/19/2013 c1 GatorLHA2
Good closure & a good start
3/2/2013 c1 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
This is beautifully written, wonderfully done! Thank you for writing it!
3/2/2012 c1 Mlle de Fer
Thanks for sharing - so touching!:)
1/30/2012 c1 5HexMeIntoAHawthorne
Hooray! I finally got a chance to read this story! It was definitely worth my time and all sleep I'm loosing. It was a fantastic read before bed :) It almost made me cry [in a good way] I always did wonder what would happen if Severus ever found out what Harry thought about him years later. And I love the way you thought it out :)

Anyway, again, I'm glad I read this and that you PM'ed me more about it:]

You're a great writer, keep it up :D
12/25/2011 c1 1Alyss Penn
I really can imagine this happening. But what confuses me is why James isn't included. I know it's supposed to be Severus/Lily, but wherever Lily would go, surely James would too? Even in the afterlife? *shrugs*

Aside from that, I enjoyed this. Touching that Severus didn't mindlessly abhor the children. Brilliant job :)
11/23/2011 c1 6wokanshutaiduo
I love this :). I'm also glad you didn't include Harry's other line, about being able to choose 'not slytherin' - I always thought that detracted from the whole point when reading deathly hallows... Severus finally can be at peace! *cheers*
11/22/2011 c1 AniDenDav
I loved that! Seriously! I'm too lazy to log into my account, but I'm gonna fav it! I loved how you made this about friendship rather than lust or a bad romance. Look at me, I'm quoting from Lady Gaga now!

Anyway, I loved your story, hands down!
11/20/2011 c1 desert
Your story was beautiful. When I realized what Snape was going to hear, I knew this was one I had to read. The scene where Harry tells Albus Severus about Snape being brave is a place where I cry every time I see the movie. Your story made me tear-up.
11/19/2011 c1 3Eccentrically Peculiar
I love this fanfiction lots and it is going to be added to my favorites list. You have a unique and interesting perspective of what Snape would think of the epilogue! This is so sweet and just generally amazing! Siriusly, I teared up while reading it. I got a little confused when you abrubtly switched from talking abotu Lily Luna to Lily Evans but I caught on towards the end. Aside from that, I only noticed two minor flaws. You used the word "watched" in your third sentence where most people would have used "looked" and the sentence read a bit awkwardly as a result. Also you used the word "change" instead of chance when you were referring to wiping away Sev's tears. Anyway, I think you're a lot better at writing emotions than you think; this was so great!
11/17/2011 c1 2QHLuver
I don't usually read one shots but the summary drew me in and I am glad I read it. Very cute.
11/17/2011 c1 16ChocolateFrogCard
oh i love it so much :) brilliantly well written!
18 Page 1 2 Next »