for The Ballad of Sir Spike de Draco

11/14/2013 c1 1eternal nothingness
not sure whether to laugh...or bow down to you for making this...I think I will go with the second option
so...THANK YOU!
6/4/2013 c1 PaxMano33
PLOT TWIST! later we find out that all this is actually written in spike's diary...and then ill let you work out how that's gonna play out in the real world. this has the potential to become a really deep fic, and can really give a ton of depth to spike as we read his fantasies/ambitions/delusions...
just an idea.
9/19/2012 c8 Guest
Is this continuing? I really like it, but have an issue. Whether it is intentional or not you make Pinkie really unpleasant.
1/25/2012 c8 6Muminpappan
♫♥I look forward to reading what happens next in your story♥♪.
1/23/2012 c8 2ThatOneGuy92
Alas! The tension doth arise! What shall become of our beloved mares? Is Rainbow Dash the traitor all perceive her to be? More importantly than all of the above, how shall gallant Sir Spike de Draco save day, and all of Equestria?

Inquiring minds wish to know!

I cannot wait for the next installment. But I shall try.
1/14/2012 c7 Questionable Object
~unable to comment due to being in a catatonic state from over exposure of raw manliness~
1/11/2012 c7 ThatOneGuy92
THIS IS A MOST GLORIOUS TALE OF GLORY! Carry on, magnificent warrior!
1/4/2012 c7 6Muminpappan
that was awesome
1/4/2012 c1 2Kamisempai
When I read the line "scaly purple fist to bash their teeth and save maidens, a scaly purple fist OF JUSTICE", I knew this would be good. Loved the first chapter, and will come back to read the rest. Good job.
1/4/2012 c7 cheezesauce
The manliness of this story is life-changing
1/4/2012 c7 RobotMk3
It's not looking too good for Rainbow, is it?

and this -

'especially considering Scootaloo was nowhere in sight.'

was gold, loving it.
12/29/2011 c6 McClellan097
OMG. You are doing an amazing job! I can't find any mistakes in this chapter other than too much awesome. The awesomeness is just melting my mind. Other than that, amazing work!
12/20/2011 c6 6Muminpappan
Excellent
12/20/2011 c6 Lazy Ass Bastard
YES! You have updated!

No mere educational facility shall stand in the way of your genius! March onwards, for we eagerly await your next chapter!
12/9/2011 c5 Muminpappan