for Ickle Firsties!

12/4/2018 c11 1DarkTranquility91
Way better than Cursed Child. Please update? :)
12/13/2016 c10 MEME
SCOROSE
10/22/2016 c1 STARKID LOVER
Listen, don't listen to all those people who are saying the story is ruined because Albus is in Slytherin. The new CANON book, The Cursed Child, the one that J.K Rowling herself wrote, has Albus in Slytherin. And this story is better than that one. Seriously! I'm not even joking. I like this story better than The Cursed Child. It has a WAY better storyline, and I wish you would continue to write it!

Love,
Annikka ~Starkid Lover~
10/22/2016 c10 Starkid Lover
When Harry thought that he was in a rage, my mind just immidiately jumped to A very Potter Sequel's line that Harry says when he finds out that Sirius Black 'murdered' his parents. He screams at Ron and Hermione, and he just screams, "I'M IN A RAGE!" Im such a nerd :-D
9/18/2016 c1 Hermione-Nevaeh-Lillian
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!
6/26/2016 c11 PercyPig14
Please update
3/15/2016 c7 peachiet63
Good chapter. One question. Why did Rose call for an Owl, when she brought her Owl with her?
6/13/2015 c6 10LanieHallows
I loved the story until you put albus in Slytherin. I am sorry but I do not like the story at all anymore. I really did not expect it, I loved all your stories except for this one. I am sorry bit that just ruined the whole story.
1/27/2015 c11 Guest
I don't know why but the other chapters are not coming up. :( I was really into the story...
5/4/2014 c11 10mlouden03
I quite like this story as well as bonds of time. I'm curious as to why you stopped writing it.
4/23/2014 c11 27StellaHunterOfArtemis
I know that since you last updated this story in 2011 you probably don't want to continue writing it, but I seriously love it, and you should continue. There are a few pending stories of yours that are excellent and should have a proper ending, this being one of them. I say you should continue writing it!
4/22/2014 c11 21emrald green eyes
I love it!

Wat isn't ohh am so excited!
4/2/2014 c11 Moar Pls
Love the story! Continue it!
6/19/2013 c1 Guest
PEEVES!
4/28/2013 c1 key-wordsmith
your story is very good, can you please continue it :)
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »