FanFiction.Net
for I Need You

1/17/2022 c2 11Mukuro234
Awesome!
9/21/2021 c2 simply-smut1
I am sad that this was never finished! I know this story would have been fire!
9/18/2019 c2 2eeveefem
fanfiction is awesome and you should keep writing
1/2/2018 c2 Ultimate Tri-star
Hi, pls update I want to know then rest
11/17/2017 c2 Red Ice and Black Fire
Woohoo you go bunny! I share the same opinion. You keep doing you and do what want when you write. If they don't like it, they don't need to read it!
1/16/2017 c2 rheina.kyuhae
pleeaasee, continue this story, i really like it n waiting for next chap, please update soon author-san. Thankyou
Keep writing n fighting ne ;)
1/16/2017 c1 rheina.kyuhae
Type your review here. Interesting story, next
5/4/2016 c1 izy440
Please update!
4/9/2016 c2 2Kiochii
dude I would love to see this fic continue. I adore ByaIchi.
3/29/2016 c2 izy440
Can you please continue. I would like to know what happens next.
3/9/2016 c2 1yukino89
Love it more.
3/8/2016 c2 Eumenida
are you going to continue this story? plz reply ... its a nice story ... i want to see where it leads ... you don't have to be offended and stop writting for a bad reader... someone said his opinion... just delete it and continue to do what you want and like ... don't give him/her value ... keep doing what you want and like and screw him/her and any other that will tell you what you must do or write ... of course that is my opinion and your choise... i am waiting for the update ...thank you.
2/26/2016 c2 1ichinosetokiya01
pls update!
12/22/2015 c1 DragonFire Princess
WOW!
5/30/2015 c2 mimico909
Please find someway to continue this story! Maybe the old man will allow byakuya to ray with ichigo since his life will never be normal now! Or after 3 years of staying strong ichigo gets his powers back an is allowed to come back to soal society with his and bya's child and be a family! Update soon!
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »