for Taco Trouble

7/17/2014 c1 2Titus Silverstone
lol i think its funny but why tacos lol
12/14/2012 c10 sexy shadow
Hey pretty cool story,im not really a funny story type but you talking to sonic in the begging and him insulting you was pretty funny good job;-)
2/23/2012 c10 10Clove the girl with knives 59
Cute :)
1/21/2012 c10 Pandamonium
Hang on a sec, do you mean they don't fight the robot?

Aw, phooey!
1/16/2012 c10 ellie0wicklow
Hey! That was sweet at the ending. ;-) Maybe you could add a battle scene, though?
1/16/2012 c10 3BaconIsEpic
... you better write taco trouble 2...
12/28/2011 c9 Pandamonium
Pretty good story overall. Love Pi jokes and annoying orange, update soon!
12/28/2011 c9 ellie0wicklow
Hi! This was really good. I like the Pi jokes. I looked up the first thousand digits for you if you need more Pi in future chapters.3.... (Tip: Use copy and paste!)
12/7/2011 c8 1KnuxtheNinja
Loved your story. I'm friends with "IloveSonic59lover" Do you know her. Me and her are friends. Oh yeah I would love it if you could send me a message tommorow. I need one... I hate my life. I GOT A MASTER EMERALD THINGY AND A KNUCKLES DOLL. Never mind I love it ;).

-Knuckles the Echidna
12/4/2011 c8 ellie0wicklow
I loved this! But just wondering... Why did they run all the way across the country to escape the robot just to turn around and go back? I loved Amy in this. "This whole adventure is wrong!" Classic. Keep updating! XD
12/4/2011 c1 6Doc. Dump
Damn, ever heard of grammar and spelling? This story sucks huge balls. I could write a better fic blind folded. You need to add gore, sex, and slapstick. If you do this, people will praise you and will be DTF you.
12/3/2011 c7 ellie0wicklow
LOL. I liked this chapter, albeit strange. Congrats on your 7th review... Omigod I still can't belive you slowdanced with Ace, Cosmo. B-) Heh heh heh I shall torture him voa pm!
12/3/2011 c7 10Clove the girl with knives 59
Great story Cosmo! I love it! Lol Sonic's Shadow xD. Anywho the annoying orange is awsome. He is JUST like my brother. Anywho nice story.
11/27/2011 c6 ellie0wicklow
Hi Paypay! Well all I can say is you're definately improving. This is 100000 times better than your last storym and I like how it's serious and sarcastic at the same time. Enjoying your Thanksgiving break? Text me!
11/26/2011 c5 Mr. Mustache
Wow really good so far! I really liked it!
18 Page 1 2 Next »