for Hero versus InFAMOUS

11/29/2020 c1 Guest
sequel pwease
8/26/2016 c1 1SuperLombax
This fanfiction is pretty interesting. You think you could make two other chapters with Infamous 2 Cole and Delsin?
7/28/2013 c1 13R-dude
Interesting enough, and decent.
1/17/2013 c1 57Scourge The Hedgehog
It's obvious you put a LOT of work into this. Your writing style conveys the story meaningfully, and most details are accounted for. I came in expecting your typical "Versus" fic, but got a good read instead. :D

The fighting was well-choreographed and you captured both Coles pretty well. Evil Cole was a bit too "Saturday Morning Cartoon-ish" for my tastes. Though to be fair, villains are hard to make complex; Plus inFAMOUS 1's Evil choices aren't as morally grey as #2's were, so it fits the context decently.

Afraid I wasn't too sold on the ending, though. It came from left field, and a teeny tiny plot hole comes up with it. (He says he doesn't want to go back, yet the means nor the choice is never presented to him...?)

These nitpicks aside, this was well worth my time and I give kudos to you.

Live Long and Prosper.
8/24/2012 c1 CreedmasterNeo
This is too good i kind of want to see one in his time there in that world and also explain the guy who sent him there. PLEASE?
6/8/2012 c1 1Strider117
I'm impressed. This is a really good story, and I'm glad the good Cole wins!
1/10/2012 c1 5Gamerteen13
*claps loudly*

Bravo!

Potential sequel idea:

Same thing, but in an inFAMOUS 2 setting.

Hero!Cole+Kuo V.S. Infamous!Cole+Nix

Anyway, I can see where you're coming with this.

Infamous!Cole gets all sorts of high-damaging and large AOE attacks, while Hero!Cole gets more restrained powers.

Hero!Cole is basically an in-game Hard Mode, while Infamous!Cole is an in-game Easy Mode.

From what I've heard, Hero!Cole has to do complex stratagems in order to get his work done with minimal casualties...

While Infamous!Cole spams Arc Lightning and Bio-Leech all over the place.

So, I see what you're getting at, good strategy and mastery of your surroundings trumps raw power.

The one, and only thing, that would've made this better, was if you had Infamous!Cole sent flying by that train.

Good Lord only knows how many times that's happened to me.

Never had a chance to properly utilize Karmic Overload, my wireless controller's- for lack of a better term- wonky.

Sometimes, when I try using Static Thrusters, Cole goes into a Thunder Drop.

Sometimes he shoots and throws grenades when I go into Aiming mode, spontaneously takes pictures with his camera, spontaneously activating Karmic Overload, etc.

...You know? This would make for one cool DLC.

Set in the postgame, Hero!Cole gets sent to Infamous!Cole's Empire City, and the two duke it out, or vice versa.
12/31/2011 c1 5solodark
Wait I know that Cole killed evil cole and so he is going to take care of the city but what happened to the guy that teleported Cole in the first place?I know that if Cole meets the guy that he might just be blown into another universe but maybe Cole can get the same powers in a way, I mean KESSLER(future Cole) had the ability to travel through time,so it's a possibility.but if the guyg turns out to be good I will understand his intentions.
12/16/2011 c1 1I iz Gio
Awesome story, if this were made into a mini-movie thing it would be freaking EPIC!
12/5/2011 c1 Darkone
I don't know about this fic, I can't see good cole wining a fight againt his darker half. Also wouldn't killing the darker cole set things out of wack, 'two half of the same coin' and all that. I think it would be a better idea if you end it with a draw.
11/22/2011 c1 5SuperNeos2
No matter how strong you are, the hero always wins.

Awesome job
11/20/2011 c1 The last conduit
THANK YOU I've wanted someone to make this kind of fic. Such a shame you won't do inFAMOUS 2 :( But it was a good fic nontheless :D
11/20/2011 c1 Dark Wolf Greigar
Wouldn't evil Cole have karmic overload too? not to mention double electricity reserves from using the ray sphere again so in reality evil would win, just saying.
11/20/2011 c1 Vorsith2002
Not bad at all! Kudo's! Nice action and writing. Now im just waiting for someone to do a good story on Festival of Blood... (hint hint)