for New Sonic Heroes

4/6/2012 c11 8Flame Darkmoon
So you wrote yourself into a corner huh?
4/1/2012 c11 Spindash77
I can understand wanting to re-write the story for whatever reason, but i'd just like to know why? sure it's not perfect it has some somewhat noticable issues but it was doing okay so far.
4/1/2012 c11 11OMNISENSE95
If that's the case, why don't just delete this version entirly.
3/28/2012 c10 8Flame Darkmoon
I hope you update soon.
3/10/2012 c10 Spindash77
So Eclipse finally puts two and two toghether

It seems like the chapter was pretty faithful too the origional level it was based on and I think you translated it well into reading format (Although you seem to do that well for the other levels to) although I do hope we get to see more origional idea's in this fic (Like the metal babalyon rouges)
3/10/2012 c10 11OMNISENSE95
This was obviously based more on the "Sonic Generations-Modern Sonic" version than the original. By the way, you still owe us bios for Boom and Volcanix.
2/6/2012 c9 OMNISENSE95
Right now, the main thing I'm wondering is if a canonical Sonic character will appear in this fic... outside of Dr. Eggman, Chris, and those robot-like things from the Archie comics that are made from a Mobian's core... what are they called again?
2/5/2012 c9 Spindash77
Look no offense or anything but dont you think you're overdoing it with the characters a little i mean the introduction for Boom is weaker compared to the other characters were they got some small scenes introducing them while Boom they just meet him and learn he was one of them and then Volcanix just comes out of nowhere.
1/28/2012 c8 8Flame Darkmoon
I hope you update as soon as possible.
1/14/2012 c8 11OMNISENSE95
Is that how Lovable's powers would cause in your planned animated series? Because it seems a little extreme. Not to say it was bad or anything but... It couls stand being toned down a little.
1/14/2012 c8 Spindash77
Okay so is that whole thing with christianas powers the reason she's happy all the time or is there another reason

On a side not i don't really like the name for her eveyone elses i'm okay with but Lovable seems pretty goofy although that one scene with Energy going all crazy for her was funny just don't do it to much.
12/10/2011 c7 Spindash77
Well not that this chapter was bad or anything but I have a few problems with it. first off you have this pointless transition with Christina running up to a robot when nothing actually comes from that and secondly near the end of the chapter you have the problem of switching perspectives around way to much.
12/9/2011 c7 OMNISENSE95
Awesomesauce! I am impressed with the new characters. Say, is Christina going to be meeting Sparky and Energy sometime soon?
12/3/2011 c6 Spindash77
Pretty cool(Although their new names are kind of bland) and also good job on the characters in this chapter I feel I understand thier personalitys a bit better now one complaint I have is the whole thing with Shawn and Dan (Or maybe Sparky and Energy)being telekinicly connected not that it's bad or anything it's just Shawn talks to Dan like that a bit to much (Also I hope you explain the whole mind connection thing later)
12/3/2011 c6 OMNISENSE95
okay, one question: How is it that Shawn/Sparky and Cristina are siblings when they don't share a last name? (Cristina's is "Haert" while Shawn's is "Fowl", like Artemis Fowl. Excuse the refference.) Still loving this. Oh, I just remembered; what exactly would Cristina's powers be?
23 Page 1 2 Next »