FanFiction.Net
for The Keepsake

6/4/2019 c20 Guest
On my! this has been such an imaginative read! But that isn't surprising; I'm sure that Anything Beta-ed by Melanie would have to be at Least superlative. Congrats on a great job.
6/3/2019 c11 Guest
THAT'S why Rosalie and Emmet went to Brazil! Wow!
6/3/2019 c9 Guest
I want to tell you that I found this story on Melanie's favorites list, after I DEVOURED almost all her stuff. She has 300 titles on there. I'm slowly making my way thru them.
6/3/2019 c5 Guest
This is really cool. I've read one where BELLA didn't remember the Cullena, but never one !Joe this.
6/3/2019 c4 Guest
Kinda funny about A Cappella groups. If you are into them, check out James Madison University 's Exit 245 on YouTube. They're the Bomb!I h
5/18/2019 c20 jen5795
I love this and will reread again and again.
5/1/2019 c8 meteorizada
wow. I need a hug..
3/19/2019 c1 Atwiggs
Always my fav Fic!
2/1/2019 c14 TennesseeCaliforniaGuy
So really? You just made him fuck bella on the floor out of jsut lust?

I'm sorry, but that's not love, I refuse to see any edward do that.
1/23/2019 c20 Luana LS
I like it. It's such a sweet story. I'm completely in love!
12/30/2018 c20 7Lizzie Paige
I’ve just finished a reread of this wonderful story. Love your Edward and Bella here, to me this is a realistic portrayal of what could have happened with them. And Alex with Renny, just melts my heart. :) xx
12/17/2018 c20 tookeeluvs
I just found this wonderful lil gem and I loved it immensely! My favorite FFn stories for Twilight have become stories that veered off of New Moon and this one certainly didn’t disappoint. I especially loved that you didn’t throw in the usual angst of another telling of the newborn fight or a Volturi fight or both. It is a refreshing change to read a completely, on your own, detour from canon but canon nonetheless. Thank you for a wonderful read.
12/5/2018 c14 VryUnique
Edward was a seventeen year old kid who moved away with his family. How can he be blamed for how Bella took the breakup? He didn't leave her in the woods and if Bella moped for a couple days and got on with her life then there wouldn't really be anything to get mad at, right? Even if Edward didn't feel what Bella did is he expected to spend his life with her so she doesn't get a broken heart? I don't see how he really did anything wrong and it's all on Bella how she took the break up. He didn't mistreat her as far as Charlie knows so I would love to hear what his crimes are.
11/9/2018 c20 Alyce
I've only discovered this just now, Nov 2018 but my oh my I absolutely loooved it! *_*
I loved when B&E were getting to know each other, I loved that you kept with the original story & characters
Thank you so much for finishing this fic! I never wanted to end.. (just like with the books) but I love the cute ending they get :)

There were things how Edward and Bella thought of themselves back in Forks that didn't match with what I think, but everyone has a different view & opinion about things (otherwise why so many people hate or love Twilight? haha) and I really love how you expressed that. And I loooove the mixed attitude after Edward regains his memory.
Amazing job! Oh and I loved the long chapters
11/7/2018 c20 Guest
Okay, this isn’t what I was expecting at all. But I loved it! It’s really different, I haven’t read anything like it before, but I loved your Edward and I loved this story!
5,648 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »