FanFiction.Net
for The Keepsake

1/18/2022 c3 1MyladyNancy
This waiting is sure to drive me crazy
1/15/2022 c20 MsLiss
Fantastic
1/13/2022 c20 Guest
I loved Portland Edward, he was perfect. I liked your story more than Stephanie's because had real feelings.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
1/15/2022 c8 MsLiss
Poor Edward
He would be reeling
1/15/2022 c7 MsLiss
Oh I was waiting for him to notice that
What to do?
She’ll have to lie right
Oh we’ll see
1/15/2022 c5 MsLiss
Such a sweet moment between them

And he sure is different
There is hooe for Bella
12/20/2021 c16 4JoVersify
Thank you for keeping the camp baby lore!
12/20/2021 c15 JoVersify
Oh Boy... influenza! DUN, DUN, DUUUUNNNN.

That's gotta be a bit triggering for our dear Edward, no?

Till the next!
12/20/2021 c14 JoVersify
Love this chapter. Love Charlie. Love the she recognizes her own issues from that time and realizes when she starts to sink back into them. That she gave him the space he needed was healthy progress.

And... sigh... I love how he loves her.
And I'm glad he confessed his anger to her.

Till the next...
12/20/2021 c13 JoVersify
Damn. Your writing never ceases to make me fall in love with you. Do you have any published fiction? I want to read everything you write.

I absolutely LOVE how you made Edward's memory return. It is so subtle. There's no crazy foreshadowing and momentous trigger moment. I mean, the moment is momentous but so very realistic.

Damn. Till the next...
12/20/2021 c12 JoVersify
Oh sigh... loving the unexpected turn he takes in this chapter. This Amnesia Edward is SO MUCH COOLER than centenarian self-appointed chastity & humanity guardian Edward.

Till the next!
12/20/2021 c11 JoVersify
I just love this story so much! It's Eclipse with a twist. It's not even that novel, but the things you're revisiting through Edward's memory loss and how much what he is now without - mindreading, singer scent, and bad juju memories - has truly affected him IS novel. And I am LOVING this Edward.

Sorry for such a pedantic fangirl review, but I just love this! Lol.
12/19/2021 c4 JoVersify
Well. I don't see any December reviews for you yet, so figured I better get my ass in gear as I'm finally reading this story of yours.

Been reading your stuff since, oh IDK, 2009? Your prolificacy astonishes me. I wish I could churn out meaty chapters like you do. And every one of your stories I've read are so absolutely satisfying in so many ways, this fic being no exception.

This is such a deliciously ingenious twist on the post NM-verse. To make Bella attempt the wooing here, and having Edward develop his feelings for her without the distraction of her scent or silent mind... oh the possibilities!

Reading on...
11/16/2021 c17 Anon
Man Bella really is pathetic, isn't she? Always crying, always 'don't leave me!', and now someone completely unrelated gets bitten and she still manages to make it all about herself.
10/21/2021 c20 Toni Masen
That was a perfect ending for a perfect story, loved it. :-)
5,648 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »