FanFiction.Net
for Mending Our Injured Hearts

1/21/2013 c5 1mtnikolle
I'm assuming some writer's block here... and hoping that someday it clears up and you are able to finish this story! :)
7/4/2012 c5 2susurinaki
In-te-res-ting.
...
Update soon, that Kyoya and Haruhi moment was gold! I'm a fan of Kyoya x Haruhi too, y'know. But Mori is my first priority! But... there aren't many fics about him and Haruhi, sadly.
3/29/2012 c5 4Yuuna Arashi
It's really sad to see Haruhi not remembering Takashi at all, and now she has cancer? That's just really unfair for her :( i really hope she'll remember soon, i don't want Takashi to disappear again.
3/28/2012 c4 Thandail
Please update soon. You definitely have a way to draw a person into the story and then hitting them with a cliffhanger lol. It is such a great story.
3/24/2012 c3 1ZombiChick67
I. Love. This. So. Damn. Much! Aaaaahh! So many beautiful similes! Sop descriptive! So dramatic! So Ouran! Kaoru, you evil bastard! Eeep! Update ASAP, please! Kudos x 5637834689342893830000000 :D :D :D!
3/5/2012 c3 2Byoken
wow i didn't see kaochan as the type to do something like that to her...he better come clean before the rest of the hc finds out
3/2/2012 c3 41Hita-Chan
-double gasp- ZOMG! I sooo did not yet kinda did expect that! Wow intense! Gotta update soon please!
3/2/2012 c3 6redmystique
JERK! Not you... him. :P Stupid Kaoru... grrrrr lol
1/10/2012 c2 savannahreads
Hurry up n upload! Soonishly or i'll commit to stalkery and climb in your window and watch you while you sleep. I kid. Bur really, i want more!
12/18/2011 c2 3cliniquehappy
Curse you! That is a terrible way tO end a chapter ( cliffy much). So nOt fair. Lol. But great job anyhow even if t
12/18/2011 c2 41Hita-Chan
Loved it! ~Update soon, please~
12/18/2011 c2 2Byoken
awe all she did was remember her best friend, he can't hold that against her. nor should he give up! stay strong mori!
12/17/2011 c1 2Chicas-chan
Aww… that's so sad! I feel extremely bad for him. I hope Haruhi's memories will return soon. But I know that their relationship will work one way or another once he helps her remember the fun times they had together. It's a really sad chapter but I can't wait till you update soon. I love your idea so far so please continue. XD
12/3/2011 c1 2paigeydoll
Aw so sad! Poor haruhi and mori! really good first chapte. I really want to see where you go with this and would love to see mori win haruhi's heart all over again :)
11/25/2011 c1 13InvisiblePuppeteer
Wow! I'm already hooked! I like your style of writting and hope you continue to write! I saw the summary and thought "oh, well, this could be interesting!" and I am very interested in how this story will play out.
17 Page 1 2 Next »