for All Along

11/14/2020 c1 11AZULMITLA
Muy breve, pero lo suficientemente bueno para pedir más
7/21/2014 c1 Abhieghail
This story should have a sequel! _
12/30/2012 c1 Iamrebornthruhim
Sequel! Ohmygod, this was freaking amazing! I'm to lazy to sign in at this moment but when I do, this story is being added to my favorites. It's my first orihime/ulquiorra story to read and I loved it. :)
7/1/2012 c1 7157yrs
I really enjoyed reading this. Ulquiorra was appropriately in character and I appreciated the maturity in Orihime. Very intense.
2/8/2012 c1 2The Clawed Butterfly
Waah~ you should definitely create a sequel for this! This deserves to be more than what is already written. There is a whole lot of potential to build up the story! .
1/2/2012 c1 11Rin Sessys Girl
Censor things if this was continued? Oh please I would cry if you did! I'm a whore for descriptive lemons. XD Hehe I saw what Ulquiorra did there in his own way to ward off Hollows from her. It's like his clam to "This is my woman back off." I bet Orihime must have several unanswered questions to ask him though. With him appearing alive and all, who WOULDN'T have questions about that? Oh and trust me I was not mentally scarred but wishing for more. :P All and all totally enjoyed this!~

Love,

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! xD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)

P.S. If people complained about descriptiveness I guess you could always do some sort of warning to allow them to skip it. Different word styling, italic, bold, whatever works, or breaks to show where it starts and ends. Just a suggestion or thought anyway. P:
12/26/2011 c1 3DevilishBea
that was amazing! you need to continue writing it!
12/17/2011 c1 Aphreina
This was just amazing! And I noticed the open ending :P Please do consider making this into a long fic - it would be great :D
12/13/2011 c1 6Phoenixzsar
You know, even though the story was a one-shot, it ran a little fast, which is understandable. Yet, the content of it was incredibly interesting! I have to admit that I like your writing style, although there were a couple of misspellings and grammar mistakes but they can certainly be overlooked! Nice work!
11/24/2011 c1 Szerion
8DD what a great oneshot! Thank you! ulquihime 33
11/22/2011 c1 fruba14
OMG! this was soooo good!

why couldn't there be more D; whaaaa

Great job thou! :D
11/22/2011 c1 KyoxSakiFan
Oh my God that was awesome. You should continue this. Like...there's so much more you can go on! Like the hollows being scared because Ulquiorra "marked her" and stuff could be a good plot point and everything! Oh my gosh! I haven't seen an Ulquihime story with this much potential in a while!

-gets down on knees- I SHALL BEG OF YOU. -bows-
11/20/2011 c1 12ulquihime7980
lol. its fine. i liked it anyways but ulquiorra was such a jerk in his human form
11/20/2011 c1 8theraggedypond
It was cute... It was sexy... It was beautiful and tasteful and heartwrenching and overall it made me happy! Do not change a thing about it! Leave it just like this!
11/20/2011 c1 Happybird16
Magnificent!

What a great story! Definately favorited! I just love how you wrote it, such beautiful descriptions! You did a perfect job with Orihime's character. Some people try to make her overly ditzy and some make her to serious. Given all of her experiences leading up to the end of the winter war, I believe that her character would be just as you've written it. The same with Ulquiorra. He's a particularly difficult character to write for because of his nihilistic character. It takes a lot of skill and studying to get his character just right, as you have.

Making him in his second resurrection form was a great idea. I actually agree with many of the other reviews that he is sexiest in that form. The lemon wasn't disappointing, not to worry. I understand that you were trying to stay within FF.net's guidelines. At one point Ulquiorra said "He's useless now," Did he mean Ichigo, since he has no powers anymore? In that case that it would mean that he was simply 'claiming' Orihime to protect her from other hollows. That would also explain why the hollow didn't attack Orihime the next day, it smelled Ulquiorra on her.

Please continue writing this story! I know that you created it as a one-shot because of a request, but you did to good of a job and now i'm addicted. I'm following this just in case. Terrific Job! I hope to see another chapter!

~Happybird16